Theyfriend

WARNING/TAGS: Accidental misuse of pronouns

"Should I? I mean, it may be too early, we only knew each other for four months but I have so much feelings for Namjoon" Hoseok sighs as he paces back in forth in Yoongi and Seokjin's dorm.

"Why don't you just ask him out already" Yoongi says which receives a glare from Hoseok, "Namjoon is gender fluid hyung, I asked Joon today and they said they feel like they today so today Namjoon is they" Hoseok says and Yoongi apologizes, putting his hands up defensively.

"You must like them a lot, huh?" Seokjin says as he comes in with boxes of pizza, "so much, you know Namjoon told me that they tell me how they're feeling everyday, as in gender wise because..I'm special!" Hoseok squeals at the end thinking of Namjoon's exact words, "they're so cute"

Seokjin groans, "that's it, tomorrow you are going to take Namjoon out on a date and ask them out" Seokjin demands, tires of Hoseok pining

"But hyung-" Hoseok starts but Seokjin cuts him off, "no buts, now Yoongi and I will help you choose your outfit and help you ask them out, let's go babe" Seokjin says as he pulls Yoongi up, only for him to whine about not finishing his pizza.

°~☆The Next Day☆~°

Today was the day, yesterday Hoseok had asked Namjoon to go on the date with him and the other shyly and very adorably agreed. 'You got this Hoseok, don't mess up, it's just a pretty human..pretty human..pret-' Hoseok's thoughts were interrupted when he hears someone shout his name, he looks up and there is Namjoon, looking beautiful as ever.

"Namjoon, you made it" Hoseok says as if he doesn't believe it, and Namjoon chuckles, "wouldn't miss it for the world" and that's how they start their date, Hoseok takes Namjoon to a Cafe, then an arcade, and finally an art gallery that Hoseok knows Namjoon would love, the day was going great, they were going home, Hoseok insisted on taking Namjoon home, but then Hoseok finally remembers the plan for this date.

"Ask him out idiot!"

A tiny Seokjin yells at Hoseok in his head, "this..was a really good evening' Hoseok starts off and Najoons nods, "I really appreciate you taking me these places Hoseok-ssi' they smile and Hoseok smiles back.

It's silent for a few minutes until, "..would you go out with me?" Hoseoks finally pops the question and Namjoon is shocked, they always liked Hoseok but never knew if he really felt the same way, always got mixed signals from Hoseok but turns out maybe Hoseok wasn't mixed at all, maybe it was their mind that was all jammed and mixed.

Tears spring to Namjoon's eyes, "yes, yes a million times yes but-"

Ah, there it goes Hoseok thinks, some things were just too good to be true, but Namjoon's next words shock him, "are you sure you want to he with me? Someone who constantly changes their gender, what if I get mad at you one day for-" Namjoon gets cut off when Hoseok's lips connect to their's.

Namjoon returns the kiss without a second thought, they kiss, it's soft and guiding, nothing intense, just all love and passion. Hoseok's hands land on Namjoon's face, holding each cheek in his hands, "hey, so what if you change your gender a few times, I like what's inside of you, not what you're portrayed by, hell, right now you're my theyfriend, maybe tomorrow you'll be my girlfriend and maybe two weeks from now my boyfriend, I like you Kim Namjoon, not your gender" Hoseok says and Namjoon hugs him, "I really needed to hear that.. thank you Seokie"

"You're welcome. So you're my theyfriend now?" Hoseok asks and Namjoon smiles, pecking his lips, "yeah. I'm your theyfriend"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This is for all my nonbinary Lively's💜💜💜

But guys I'm getting a bunny!! Yayyy! I don't have too much to say but I hope you're all doing okay and not skipping meals.

I love you all💜💜💜💕💕💖💕💜💛💜💖💜💜💖💜💖💜💛💜💛💛💛

Nite nite babes