CHOOSE LIVELY'S CHOOSE

Hi babes, so this is like a present for waiting for me for so long 🤧 and like I'm letting ya'll choose which oneshot should be my new chapter and which ever one has the most comments on will win!!! Please comment on the title or the mini preview I provide! I already have the idea of how I want the endings to be I'm just letting you guys choose which one to work on!!

By the way, the descriptions I provided may or may not be the full description I wrote in my note app, I don't want to show you guys too much hehe

Some of them may be very short!

I have 16 ideas so far jsksjs

Title: Crazy In Love

Description:
TAGS/WARNINGS: FEMALE NAMGI, FREE USE, KNIFE PLAY, SHIBARI, GUN PLAY, MENTIONS OF RAPE, MENTIONS OF DRUG USE, METIOND OF MURDER, BREATH PLAY , AND SLAPPING. (AND POSSIBLY MORE)

Sociopath Namjoo (23)
Mafia Leader Yoonji (25)
Jungkook Younger Brother of Yoonji (24)

How about female Namgi,

Except they're the baddest bitches out there and they're fucking crazy.

Yoonji originally ran the mafia but ever since Namsoon came into her life she decided to let the younger run it together.

They first met at a strip club, Yoonji and her crew was celebrating so Yoonji thought why not and take them to a strip club.

She was intrigued by female on the pole, long brown hair and tan skin. The way her longs legs and thick thighs moved across the pole had Yoonji drooling. Not to mention her breasts, beautiful and round and most of all, big. The stripper was barely wearing anything.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Title: Fetish For My Love

Description:
Hoseok sighs when he receives a message from his ex

Cute Ex
Hobi babyyyyy, I miss you :(

Hobi baby
Namjoon, please, not right now, I'm with someone.

Hoseok sighs again which catches his girlfriend's attention. They're cuddling right now, watching a movie. She looks up at him, "what happen oppa? Everything okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, just a email from my boss" Hoseok lies, he knows Yuna would go crazy if she found out it was actually his ex (that's she jealous of)

"Aw, they better not be over working my baby boo~" Yuna pouts, squishing Hoseok's cheeks together. Hoseok fake smiles, "I'm fine, don't worry about me" Yuna giggle and turns her head back to the movie.