Fairy Door Part 2

Jimin and Namjoon have become good friends, amazing friends in fact. One day Jimin brings it up to Namjoon that his two best friends want to meet him. Jimin asks Namjoon to install 2 more fairy doors, and so he does.

He moves the pink one to a new spot and installs a black and gray one right next to it.

He waits patiently for Jimin and his fairy friends appear. After about 30 minutes a magical dust and a glowing light appeared and Namjoon jumps, running to the doors.

And then two new fairies comes out with Jimin. The one that came out of the gray door was a fairy with circular wings (each fairy has different wings, Jimin's is triangular, more pointy). His hair was a vibrant blue and he wore a flower crown on his head. He was taller Jimin but the same height as the other one.

The other one that came out of the black door had wavy black hair,his wings were small, probably not fully developed. He was fidgeting with his fingers, looking down.

"Hyung, this is Taehyung and this is Jungkook." Jimin states, pointing to the two boys.

"Thighs.." Jungkook eyes popped out when he saw Namjoon's beautiful, strong thighs and Namjoon laughs at the comment.

"Whoaaa!" Taehyung flies over to Namjoon, "Your Namjoon? Do I call you hyung?... well I'm guessing since Jimin and I are the same age that's a yes." Taehyung smiles, a boxy smile, he's cute Namjoon thought to himself.

"H-hyung.. leave him alone.." Jungkook flies over to the other two. Jungkook was fidgeting with his fingers, he was blushing furiously when he looked up at Namjoon.

"Awh but Kookie! I'm not doing anything~" Taehyung teased, pulling at Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook whines "Hyung stoppp"  he pulls Taehyung's hand away from his face. He leans over and whispers into Tae's ear, "Your embarrassing me in front of Namjoon hyung.." and Taehyung nods "ahhh, okay, okay"  he winks at Jungkook and puts up  an "okay" sign up (👌🏾)

"Hello Taehyung and yeah,I guess I am your hyung" Namjoon said smiling down at the two fairies, his dimples popping out.

"Whoa!~ you have dimples!" Taehyung exclaims, flying over to sit on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I know right, he's so cute~" Jimin says flying over to the others, sitting on Namjoon other shoulder, crossing his leg over the other.

Namjoon blushes and looks down at Jungkook, he holds out his palm, signalling for Jungkook to climb onto his hand. Jungkook hesitates at first, "it's okay Jungkook, I don't bite, that is unless you want me to~" Namjoon smiles and Jungkook blushes.

"O-okay.." Jungkook climbs on to Namjoon's hand, sitting down gently. "Hi~" Namjoon waves at Jungkook with his other hand, and Jungkook shyly waves back.

"Heh. Cute~"

Jimin whispers in Namjoon's ear, "Jungkookie has a little crush on you,  hyung" and Namjoon smiles at hearing that.

"Jungkookie~ your outfit is so cute~ your little overalls" Namjoon says gently patting Jungkook's head and Jungkook turns red.

"Hyungie, don't tease him too much, then he'll explode" Taehyung tells Namjoon even though he's teasing the boy right now.

"Hyung!" Jungkook stands up stomping his foot, his cheeks puffing out and his little wings fluttering.

"Calm down baby, I won't let him tease you too much" Namjoon tells the younger and Jungkook instantly sits down and apologizes, "I'm sorry hyung.."

"Its okay babe" Namjoon smiles down at Jungkook

"B-babe?" Jungkook questions and Namjoon nods, "babe.." Jungkook says to himself and smiles.

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin coos over the maknae. "Ahh hyungs!" Jungkook whines, covering his face and they all apologize, "your just too cute." Namjoon says which makes Jungkook blush even more, covering his ears.

"T-thank you hyung.."

"You welcome baby bun"

I have 9 drafts for this book, gosh

I have 9 drafts for this book, gosh. Plus I'm also working on the accounts for my new (unpublished) Namjoon book, and that's a lot of work 😥