Cuts

AU in where Namjoon keeps waking up with cuts on the inside of his upper lip and he has no idea how it even happens.

"Maybe you bite your lip while you sleep" Seokjin said after Namjoon had asked him the question.

"No, that can't be it... their vertical cuts and deep. See" Namjoon unfolds his upper lip to show Jin. "Imagine it was a vampire" Seokjin laughs.

"That'll be weird, but cool."

Little did they know it WAS a vampire, a just turned vampire who was obsessed with Namjoon's lips.

It was night time again and Namjon pretended to sleep, waiting, trying to see if it really was him or something else.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung peeked his head inside of Namjoon's window, checking to see if he was awake. He wasn't hehe.

He tiptoed to Namjoon's bed.

He slowly moved his upper lip up and-

"AHA I GOT YOU! WAIT FUVK!" Namjoon yelps falling off the bed.

But Taehyung is more scared than Namjoon is right now, he's so scared he starts crying.

"I-im sorry" Tahyung hiccups

"No. Wait don't cry, I'm sorry for scaring you.... But have you been biting my...upper lip?" Namjoon asks and Taehyung nods.

"I-i.. i'm a just turned vampire... and I... I really like your lips I'm s-sorry!"  Taehyung breaks down in sobs. Namjoon is shocked,  he hesitantly hugs the vampire, reassuring him that it's okay.

"What's your name?" Namjoon asks, "Taehyung..." Taehyung replies shakingly.  "I'm Namjoon, would you like to be my friend Taehyung?" Namjoon smiles softly at Taehyung.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Okay then" Taehyung smiles,  showing off  his box smiles which Namjoon coos over.

"So my lips huh?~"

"S-SHUT UP"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

jung_HoeSucc_you_off

🤡

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Alright guys I SWEAR there's a vampire biting my upper lip while I'm asleep.