Always&Forever

WARNING/TAGS: I'm extremely friking sad

Jimin sighs when he sees his lover coming close, "hyung, you didn't have to bring me flowers" but Namjoon shakes it off, "you know I always bring you flowers when I come see you" Jimin smiles because he knows it's true.

"Well, what are they this time? Daisies?" Jimin says, Namjoon shakes his head and sits down on the ground, his back against a tree as Jimin comes down from where he was, siting in front of him. "Frangipani's, they're originally from Thailand" Namjoon smiles, handing them to Jimin, "thank you hyung, I'll place next to the other hundreds of thousands that you gave me" Jimin says, teasing Namjoon but Namjoon knows he's being literal because he in fact did give him hundreds of thousands bouquet.

"I missed you" Namjoon says and Jimin nods, "I missed you too Joonie" Jimin smiles and crawls into Namjoon's laps, wrapping his legs around the elders waist, he makes himself comfortable. "You act as if I don't visit you every Saturday" Namjoon rolls his eyes but wraps his arms around Jimin's torso, "and you act as if you don't see me every Saturday" Jimin smirks.

"Touché" Namjoon says and Jimin starts to laugh, "your laugh is so pretty, I would play it over and over again" Namjoon says, "well, you're the only one who can hear it~ literally and figuratively" Jimin giggles.

"You are right about that, now let's eat, I brought your favorites"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A good thirty have passed of Namjoon feeding Jimin and Jimin feeding Namjoon, oh, they're so in love.

"You know" Jimin starts, "you haven't kissed me once today" Jimin says, glaring at Namjoon and Namjoon gasps, "oh my gosh, I'm so sorry baby" he says and grabs Jimin's face, starting to kiss all over Jimin's face. Jimin giggles, and grabs Namjoon's face and kisses him directly on his lips. Namjoon smiles, starts to kiss back but immediately lets Jimin take control over the kiss.

It felt right, everything feels right.

Jimin pulls away, "remember when I used to bang you into the next year?" Jimin sighs dramatically, "good times." Namjoon blushes, "I mean you still can, especially if you live with me, seriously you don't have a reason why you can't come back home" Namjoon pouts and Jimin shakes his head, he softly pecks Namjoon's pouty lips. "Then who would take care of all these beautiful flowers?" Jimin asks, "if you come home then we can take care of it togetherrr" Namjoon says, dragging out the sentence.

"Hmm, maybe"

"I have to go soon Jimin, my grandma is in town and plus I don't like getting stared at, they probably think I'm crazy" Namjoon says, chuckling, "I mean, what they see is a lonely, crazy man making out with the air" Jimin laughs, "hell, even I would think you're crazy" Jimin says and Namjoon smiles.

"Well, go see your grandma hyung, I'll be waiting here, and maybe I'll drop by" Jimin says as he goes to sit back on top of his tombstone. Namjoon gets up and kisses Jimin one last time before he goes. "I'll love you always and forever Jiminie"

"Me too hyung, always and forever" Jimin says and watches Namjoon leave.

"So that's him, huh?" A voice speaks up, and Jimin nods, doesn't have to look to know who it is. "Yeah hyung.. it is, I don't know why he can see me or how and how he can't see you, but I think I like it like that"

Hoseok smiles from his tombstone, "seems like he has eyes for you and you only" Jimin laughs, "go live with him Min, don't worry about me being lonely, go with the one you love, I'll even visit" Hoseok says and Jimin stays silent.

"Okay..but in a week," Jimin smiles, "I'm coming Namjoon hyung"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I have warned you, I was incredibly sad when I started writing this, which was like an hour from now but now m better so

Haha but yes, how are you guys doing? I miss you all! What have you been up to? I'm having a party for my older brother next week

Currently, I've been thirsting over a certain anime character, not naming any names but Rin Matsuoka officially has my heart after Namjoon, Jaebum, Seokmin, and Woozi.

I love you guys!!! Thank you so much for reading
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

OMG I FORGOT TO EXPLAIN

OKAY SO BASICALLY, JIMIN DID SUICIDE BECAUSE HIS BEST FRIEND HOSEOK DID SUICIDE AND HE COULDN'T TAKE THE PAIN ANYMORE

AND NOW BASICALLY JOONI CAN SEE JIMIN'S SPIRIT BUT ONLY JIMIN'S. HE IS NOT AN HALLUCINATION, MIN IS ACTUALLY THERE