Lip Gloss

Okay but what about Namjoon who's lowkey possessive over his boyfriend, Taehyung. So, instead of marking Tae up with hickeys (because that would be too risky, especially since they're in highschool) he applies lip gloss on his lips and makes out with Taehyung.

Everyone would know too, even if there's a new kid, once they see Taehyung's lips shine with gloss and a hint of glitter they know.

Most even question it, and sometimes it's funny, because now Taehyung has to explain that he has a possessive boyfriend while Namjoon sits right next to him.

"I'm not possessive!" Namjoon would scream, blushing, "I just need people to know you're mine" he would mumble under his breath.

He wouldn't EVER wipe it off, knows Namjoon would get mad, one time he did and Namjoon was on him in 0.5 seconds.

Taehyung friends would even notice it, once they see the gloss shining over his lips they sigh, "Namjoon?" And Taehyung would just smile and nod.

Though, the first time it happened, Yoongi, Taehyung's best friend, had brought it to Tae's attention.

"Taehyung, you got something on your lips, it's shiny as fuck" Yoongi would say and Taehyung would nod sitting down at their lunch table."I know, Namjoon hyung kissed me, he's a bit possessive."

Yoongi questions it but decides not to say anything about it, that was before, now it's normal, Namjoon would just randomly walk up to Taehyung and kiss him.

And of course, Taehyung kisses back, it's his way of letting Namjoon know that he is his.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this book, all the ideas I have for this book is long and I need to work it out, so here's a small little concept I suddenly thought of, it's currently 3:37 AM someone tell me to go to sleep PLEASE

YEET I'm waiting for hobi to go live

Hehehe byeee love you stay safe
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜