Bandaids and Kisses

So like you know how "In The Soop" Yoongi tells Namjoon to NOT do wood carving but Joon still goes near it. Yeah that, except its LITTLE JOONIE

Namjoon little age is from 5-7
Taehyung little age is from 4-6

"Hyungieee!!" Joonie squeals, as he hops on top of Yoongi. Excited for what was going to happen today, he had woke up little today, overly excited.

Yoongi groans, "baby..please get off of hyung" but Namjoon shakes his head, "nu uh! Hyung has to wakie up! Today we go to fowest with TaeTae and Jinnie hyung!" He exclaims, "yes baby, I know, just..give me 5 more minutes" Yoongi says, drifting back off to sleep.

Joonie huffs, he reaches over to hyungie's phone, opening it to see the time. He gasps, "hyungie!! We have to meet Jin hyung at 10 and it's 9:30!!" Joonie shouts, still bouncing on Yoongi, poor baby unknown of his weight.

Yoongi shoots up at that, "fuck, fuck fuck-"

Slap!

Namjoon slaps his thigh, "no cussing!" Yoongi sighs, "sorry baby, get up for hyung, I have to go take a shower" Joonie happily moves off of Yoongi.

He watches as Yoongi gathers his towel, and pulls out extra clothes. Namjoon giggles into his hands and Yoongi eyes him, "what's so funny huh? You think it's funny seeing hyungie rush? Well you're also late so you'll have to rush as well mister" Yoongi says but it only makes Namjoon giggle more.

Suddenly Yoongi's phone starts to ring, "great more things to make me late, oh fu- fiddle sticks, it's Jin hyung"

Namjoon eyed widen as Yoongi picks up the phone.

"Hyung shit-fuck-sorry, for God's sake, Namjoon, just cover your damn ears" Yoongi orders and Namjoon obeys, a smile spreading across his lips as his hands cover his ears.

"I know I woke up late, Namjoon just woke me up, I didn't even know it was 9:30. You know, you're making me even more late" he rambles.

"Woah woah Yoongi ah, what are you talking about?" Seokjin asks with a yawn at the end. "What?" He asks in return. Seokjin laughs, "you have a very sneaky little, look at the time Yoongi ah."

Yoongi is very confused, but he pulls back his phone and looks at the time, "eight...forty.." his gaze turns to Namjoon who is trying to hold in his laughter. "Seokjin hyung, I'll call you back."

Namjoon slowly removes his hands, "ah hyungie, I think I forgot to clean up in the play room" He says and tries to speed walk towards the door but Yoongi catches him before he even got out. "Hyungie!" Joonie yells as he's pulled backYoongi sighs "why do you put hyungie in pain?" He asks, rubbing his temple.

"M sorry hyung, I just wanted to be early" Joonie pouts. "I know Joon ah," he pulls Namjoon on his lap as he sits down on the bed. "Now come, I'll set an alarm at 9:20, let's go back to sleep Namjoon, you have way too much energy right now" he chuckles, he lies down with Namjoon on top of him, "sleep pretty boy."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Namjoon's feet is padding against the floor of the car, following the beat of the song. "Are we tere yet?" The little asks, "almost Joon ah, about 10 more minutes" Yoongi says. "Jinnie hyung and TaeTae tere alweady?" Joonie asks and Yoongi nods.

"Hyungie divin slowww" Joonie drags out, he wanted to see Jinnie hyung and TaeTae already! "Well until big Joonie gets a license, you're going to have to deal with my slow driving" Yoongi points out, he could already see that Joonie was going to be a bit bratty today.