Fairy Door

AU In where Namjoon installs a fairy door in his new house near a pretty forest just for fun.

Namjoon as a child had always had a heart for mythical creatures. He doesn't know why, he just does. His favorite had always been a fairy, he wanted a fairy as a pet, it's probably why he liked the tooth fairy so much (when his friends told him the tooth fairy wasn't real, he cried so hard that the teacher had to call home to pick him up).

So when all of a sudden a pretty fairy pops through the pink door and curses as soon as he steps inside has  Namjoon screaming.

He fell down on his butt scrambling to observe the tiny thing.

He pokes at the wings and the fairy hisses.

"Ow what the fuck man!" The fairy curses and Namjoon is behind shocked. He can't believe a fairy just cursed at him.

"Are.... you a fairy?" Namjoon asks the obvious

"NOOOOOO,I'm a mini angel"

Namjoon gasps "really?!"

The fairy rolls his eyes "I'm a fairy idiot" and Namjoon pouts "you know, for a fairy, your pretty mean."

"Thanks I get that a lot."

There's silence between the two before the small creature speaks up, holding out his hand. "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

Namjoon holds out his hand but quickly changes it to one finger, "I'm Namjoon, Kim... Namjoon"

Jimin shakes Namjoon's finger.

"Nice."