(6)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3
SORRY YALL I REPUBLISHED I MADE A MISTAKE AND ADDED A CHARACTER FROM MY OTHER STORY. 

***

"Where are we going?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

That was the only words I could get out of this mother fucker for the last 15 minutes. I had absolutely no clue where we were headed, but I sure as hell hoped I wasn't about to get murdered. As I rested my head against the car window, Nico was the most silent I have ever heard him, gripping the steering wheel with both hands as he narrowed his eyes onto the road. I didn't mind the silence, it was comforting and I'm sure gave us both the time to silently think.

"Are you going to kill me?" I threw my feet onto the dashboard of his car, but he gave me a death stare before I slowly lowered them back down with a sigh.

"I'm not going to kill you. Don't be dumb." So... he wouldn't kill me? My thoughts quickly rushed back to work and I realized that I was on a mission to have Nico Costa dead.

My body tensed as I thought about what I had gotten myself into, and what I had originally told Lannister. Now would be the perfect chance to kill him, so why did I feel sick to my stomach? I didn't answer, but instead turned my body away so that I wouldn't have to see his face any longer.

"Are you alright, amore?" That didn't help. Guilt started to trip in as he voiced his concern. Why did he have to be concerned for me? I nodded my head up and down, still looking away from Nico. "I know you somewhat hate me, but you can talk to me." I didn't respond.

That was the end of the conversation as we both drifted back to our separate realities and whatever thoughts we had occupying our heads.

Soon after, we pulled into a dirt driveway that seemed to go on for hours before Nico finally brought his car to a full stop. He made his way over to my side of the door, opening it swiftly before I exited the car. Grabbing my arm, he grabbed what looked like a blanket from out of his backseat and dragged me towards the mysterious woods in front of us.

"You are going to kill me, I know it." As he continued to drag me past the many trees, I thought more deeply about the environment surrounding me. This was the perfect scenario.

"Shut the fuck up." He yanked me forwards, almost sending me flying into his body as we finally reached our destination I had assumed by Nico's face. "We are here."

"Where exactly?" I lazily looked around at my surroundings and all I saw was loads of nature. There were trees completely surrounding us in the middle of nowhere and there was a miniature lake in front of us. As I looked back towards Nico, he had already laid a blanket onto the grassy floor, motioning for me to lay next to him.

Slowly lowering myself onto the blanket, I relaxed my head as I felt Nico do the same.

"Isn't nature so beautiful?" The sky was all sorts of colors of the rainbow, a perfect combination to create the most beautiful sunset sky. The most prominent color was the orange that created an illuminating shine across the lake. I tilted my head all the way to my side to examine a slightly smiling Nico, and I was positive my heart had skipped a beat. His face was completely lit up by the sunset, creating a beautiful color on his tanned skin. I couldn't help but smile in return at his beauty.

"Yes, it's beautiful." He kept his gaze on me, intertwining his hands together and keeping them in between his legs.

"Tell me about your parents." I took a deep breath before looking back to the sky.

"There's not much. They are the most boring people I know."

"Now come on, that can't be entirely true."