(8)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"Nico, I had a really bad day at work yesterday I don't need this." I pushed him harshly off of my body, walking over to the trash can on the floor.

"That's only more of a reason for me to take your stress away, yes?" Stuffing the bag with broken items, I didn't look up at Nico but instead let out a scoff.

"I still don't understand why you're doing this." When I glanced over to the wall where Nico was standing, his presence was no longer there.

"Don't question me." I whipped my head towards the voice behind me, only to see Nico sitting on the small island in my kitchen. A smirk appeared on his face knowing how stealthy he had been. I took a deep breath, walking into my kitchen and leaning against the wall so that I was facing Nico and his dangling legs.

"You're not the boss of me." Placing the garbage bag on the floor, I folded my arms into my chest and stared deeply into Nico's eyes.

"Then why do you let me be?" Good question. I didn't even know the answer to that.

"Why do you torment me?"

His response was quick. "You're the only person I don't want to beat up."

There was a moment of silence. We stared at each other for quite some time, examining each other's every move and facial expressions. The longer we stared, the more I felt like I was melting into the kitchen floor. Fuck it.

I ran up to Nico, grabbing his face and pressing my lips against his. Our mouths quickly parted for one another, tilting our heads to the side to receive more action. This was the first time I had ever taken time to study Nico's lips, and I don't know why I didn't sooner. The way our tongues intertwined was a special feeling on top of his soft lips. Our mouths fit perfectly for one another. At this point, my fingers were already coursing through Nico's straight hair, my breathing heavy against his.

Nico had harshly pulled my hair back and began placing kisses on my neck as I attempted to move my body closer to him. A moan escaped my mouth as our lips continued to part.

"You're so desperate." Hm.

"I think you're the desperate one." I lowered my head towards the hem of his pants, slowly moving my hand against the visible bulge. I could tell Nico was surprised by my actions because he stayed completely silent.

I shuffled to take off Nico's pants, finally slipping them down to his knees before beginning to play with his hard on through his boxers. I could hear a grunt escape his lips as I brushed my fingers along the tip. Finally pulling down Nico's boxers, I tried to play off my surprise on what I saw by clearing my throat. Big, it was big. Nico chuckled in amusement.

"What, can't handle it?" I took it into my hands, taking a deep breath before looking up at his smirking face and rolling my eyes.

"Yes, I can."

He relaxed his arms before raising one eyebrow up at me. "Ok."

Running my tongue along the side of his dick, I enclosed my mouth on the top and pressed my head down. While I sucked my cheeks together in an attempt to meet the bottom, I felt a hand on the back of my head to help me out. Nico grabbed my hair into a fist, thrusting his hips upwards to meet the back of my throat, and it did. I let out a slight gag, one that led Nico to moan and led me to become even more turned on. His moan was low and seductive, one I could surely listen to all day. 

I continued to move faster, the sounds of Nico's groans fueling me to pleasure him.

About 5 minutes later, Nico grabbed my face into his hands, a smile across his face as I stared at him with lust.