(15)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"I hate it." Examining the emerald green dress on my body, I spotted Nico staring at me from the corner of the dressing room. It was an ugly color, one that I didn't think matched with my hair. Nico held a curled finger up to his mouth, looking at me like a hawk.

"I like it." Through the mirror I could see Nico tilt his head to the side.

"Are you crazy? No." I fumbled through the rest of the dresses I had hanging on a hook, taking a deep sigh before picking up a black dress. "Now, get out so I can try on this other one." He could tell I was grumpy, clearly not wanting to deal with me since he slipped right out of the dressing room. I went to unzip my dress but had realized I couldn't exactly reach. Why was it that zipping up was 10x easier than zipping down? "Nico..."

"Yes grumpy?" I could hear his smirk on the other side of the door.

"I need your help." Opening the door, Nico's arms were folded into his chest as he stared down at me.

"Oh, now you need my help?" I huffed, dragging him into the dressing room by the arm before closing the door behind us.

"Unzip me."

"So demanding." I felt his breathing on the back of my neck as he placed his hands on my back.

Nico grabbed the zipper, slowly pulling it all the way down, his other hand holding the top of the dress. I had sucked in my stomach from the contact, my breathing starting to stagger. As he had finished, I went to slip off the straps from my shoulders, but he had done it first. My body was slightly rigid at the feeling of Nico brushing my shoulders and letting the dress drop down to the floor, leaving me in my panties and a bra. Nico placed his hands on my waist, moving his mouth to the crane of my neck as he placed one painfully slow kiss.

"What if I took you right now?" I placed my hands on his hands, pushing them off of my waist before turning around to face him.

"No. We have limited time." Nico took a step forwards, my body stepping backwards in response.

"I can make it quick." Looking to the side to break our stare, I watched his arm extend and the palm of his hand met the wall next to my head. "What do you say?"

"I say, you're crazy." He placed his other hand next to my head, trapping me as he pressed his forehead onto mine.

"Mmm, but you didn't deny that you don't want it."
I didn't because I did want it, but showing up on time and getting this dress was more important at the moment.

"Stop it," I ducked under his arm, moving to the other side of the dressing room before opening the door for him to exit. "get out, Nico." He rolled his eyes, walking out while mumbling some words under his breath.

I picked up the black dress, slipping it up my body and pulling the straps over my shoulder. It was a skin tight dress, clinging onto my body and being held by spaghetti straps. Turning myself around so that I could see my backside, I gawked at my open back. It was perfect. Maybe Ryan, my ex, would see the mistake he's making. My face went pale at my statement. I don't even know what I meant by that. I made my way towards the door, opening up and Nico loosing his balance from leaning against it.

Nico looked at me up and down, his lips pressed harshly in a line as he narrowed his eyes on my outfit. I couldn't tell if he hated it or was trying to stop himself from fucking me hard. "You look very good." There was slight relief knowing that he approved, but then again, he approved of everything tight.

"Really?" I twirled my body around, holding back a smile as I stopped with my back to him so that he could see the open fabric.

"Stop doing that." Looking over my shoulder, Nico clenched his jaw and placed his hands behind his back. He was struggling to control himself and it made me happy.