Epilogue

2 years later...

Eliana was Nico's mother's name. Of course, he didn't actually disclose this information until Sage squeezed the child out of her vagina, but all was ok. Now they had their baby girl, Eliana Costa.

"Eliana! Come here, now." Sage watched Eliana waddle towards her, the pads of her feet soaked in water from the kiddy pool they had placed in the backyard of their new house.

Sage had gathered up a good amount of money to buy a house on the more nature-filled side of Los Angeles. Although the house costed a good 1 million dollars, Sage only wanted what was best for their tiny family. Plus, 1 million was only 4 bedrooms and 3 baths in LA. Not to mention, Sage was closer to her stubborn mother who was in love with Eliana.

"Coming!" Eliana was just starting to be able to form sentences, and no one was prouder of her baby than Sage was.

Sage had quit working for Lannister, not just because of the child, but also because she felt unprotected by the agency. She had discovered Lannister was sending spies her way to keep tabs on her which was the final straw. Those were the people she had seen at the restaurant. Sage was almost positive Derek came up with the idea.

Derek did come over to visit once, but Sage was already 8 months pregnant by the time that happened, and well, he didn't take it too well. She hasn't heard from him since he ran out... but of course she was on the lookout for the psychopath.

Sage couldn't bring to ask Nico to quit his job. She feared it would be too much of a change. He needed killing, he'd grown up with it. As long as he was killing cruel humans and not Sage... she was comfortable.

"Here, have a margarita to calm your nerves." Nico wore shades over his eyes and spoke calmly as he handed the pink-colored drink to Sage.

Sage ignored his comment and instead pulled Eliana into her arms to wrap a towel around her body. It was an elephant towel, one which had a hood to throw over her head and an elephant trunk. Eliana loved the towel. "I don't drink like you."

Nico rolled his eyes at her comment and watched as Sage carefully moved the towel along the creases of little Eliana's body. "Ok, you do you mommy." With that, Nico smacked Sage's ass.

Sage only slapped Nico on the shoulder in response. Nico had never admired someone so much. He didn't know how good of a mother she would turn out to be, but everything was falling into place.

"Daddy..." Eliana stuck out her hands towards Nico in a motion they knew meant she wanted to be carried.

Nico interrupted the needy child and placed his drink onto the patio table. "Not daddy. Dad."

Sage scoffed at Nico's ridiculousness, but Nico was serious. The name was ruined for him. Too many woman had used it sexually on him and he refused to be called such a nickname by his daughter.

"Grab your daughter." Sage spoke with force before walking back into the house to grab Eliana an ice pop.

Nico scooped up the child into his arms and stared for a while. He was only slightly upset at the fact that the child looked exactly like Sage. She was pale, she had scattered freckles that were starting to become more prominent, but overall, just as gorgeous as her mother.

He knew he loved her because he felt an even deeper connection with Eliana than he did with Sage. Nico tried to be the best dad he could be, but that came with days of hard work and concentrating on important emotions.

"Alright Eliana... do you remember what dad asked you to do?" Nico bopped Eliana in the nose and brought her closer to him so that he could place a kiss on her cheek.

"Yess." Eliana let out a goofy laugh before Nico reached for his pocket and handed her a velvet box.

"Ready? Momma is coming back." Nico was more than excited to finally surprise Sage with something he knew she would love. Nico constantly thought about how Sage deserved the world, especially after everything he put her through. "Ok go." Nico placed Eliana down on the floor and kept a straight face as he waited for Sage's reaction.

"Momma! I have a surprise." Sage watched Eliana press her hands together and sway back and forth in an adorable manner.

"Ok baby. What is it?"

Sage placed the ice pop onto the floor before she stuck out her arms for Eliana to fall into her embrace. Instead, Eliana handed her mom the velvet box and said...

"Dad loves you so much." Eliana smiled brightly.

"... and he owes you his life." Nico chimed in. Sage looked up with a shocked expression as she pressed her lips together to try not to get too emotional.

Opening up the velvet box, Sage gaped at the most beautiful diamond ring she has seen. There was ruby stones on each side of the huge diamond rock in the center, and the band was wrapped in shiny silver.

Nico was already standing in front of her by the time she looked back up and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Sage." Nico held the back of her head and placed a kiss into the side of her neck before trailing his lips up to her ear. "Marry me." His whisper traveled throughout her body.

Sage bit her lip to try to contain the huge smile that wouldn't disappear off of her face. "Yes... of course." Sage watched Nico's face transition into a bright smile as well before he lifted her body off of the floor and spun her around.

At that moment, they both realized their lives were more than complete. Not perfect... complete. That meant everything to them. They would forever hold each other in their arms, they would continue to grow, to fight for one another, and to protect little Eliana.

Sage picked up Eliana with one hand, her other hand still wrapped around Nico's neck as they all adored one another.

"Look at us... one happy family. Isn't that right Eliana?" Sage smiled at Eliana's head nod. "I love all of you."

"Always."

***

A/N Oh my god. This is it? I can't believe it😭 You guys have changed my life so much and I wouldn't be the person I am today without all of your comments, support, and messages. I am forever grateful. Thank you for giving me this opportunity!

Please still continue to support me because I will be making other stories. Make sure you follow me if you haven't already! ❤️❤️❤️

I am already working on another book which is better than both my current books, I promise you. I am taking time with each chapter, checking my grammar, and making sure it's amazing ;) I'm so excited to continue to grow. The book has a lot of BDSM, so it might not be suitable for all readers, but I encourage you to read it if you are comfortable. I'll let you know when I post!

TikTok: @taurusqu3en

- Soph <3