(27)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"Get your horny hands off of me."

"Don't act like you don't want me." Nico kept on moving his hand up my thigh, brushing my bud and causing me to do a little jump.

"Or what?" My voice was shaky, but I didn't care. Nico scoffed, grabbing my neck and pulling me up so that my back was against his slippery chest.

"You think you're in charge, yes?" I closed my eyes, water slowly dripping down my body as I felt his other hand snake around my waist.

"I am."

"Oh really?" Nico slapped my ass once again and I sucked in my breath as my chest began to rapidly move up and down. "I'm the one who can make you not walk."

I thought carefully about my next sentence. I could get fucked or I could be a brat and get fucked. I'd rather be a brat. Nico's lips placing hungry kisses on the crane of my neck while water spilled over our heads. "Do it."

"Eager aren't we?" Nico pushed my body against the glass, rubbing his finger on my clit as I felt his erection on my ass.

"I'd say you're the one that's eager." I smirked, attempting to grab his dick but he gripped my wrist and threw it back down.

"Don't touch me."

"Why?"

"Because I said so." Nico guided himself inside of me and pushed my head against the glass.

I let out a groan, trying to grip onto something but realizing it was just glass. Nico must've seen my movement because he placed his hand on the glass right next to my body so that I could steady myself with his arm. I automatically clung onto his arm, my head falling down as my body jolted forwards from the pressure he applied.

"Now you're not so tough..." Nico yanked my soaking hair back, shoving my face back against the glass until my cheek was squished. He thrusted harshly, my mouth letting another groan escape. "Quiet amore. You make a sound, I'll go harder. Your choice."

Dammit. How could I not make a noise? Nico's hips met my ass, the water adding the loud sound of our skin slapping together. I closed my eyes, digging my nails into Nico's arms so that I wouldn't accidentally let out any noise.

"Good job." Nico's voice was low as he spoke into my ear, his dick hitting my sweet spot. I dug my nails deeper, my body squirming as I attempted to press my legs together.

Nico pushed them back open, moving his hand back down to massage my clit. I let out shaky breaths, swallowing harshly while I tried to ignore what he was doing to me.

"Slow... slow." I was shocked I could even speak without falling apart. My eyes started fluttering as I hit the shower wall and pushed myself forwards so that he wouldn't be so deep inside of me.

"What's that...? Faster?" I shook my head side to side, but Nico pulled my body back towards him by my hair and slammed himself into me.

The combination of trying to breath and water pouring into my mouth was extremely difficult, my heart beating faster than it should. I bit my lip hard and my hand now turned into a fist.

"Nico..." Quickly, the taste of copper entered my mouth and I knew I had broke skin.

"Tell me what you need baby, with words." He was teasing me... too much. I knew damn well he knew I couldn't speak with the way he was fucking me at such a perfect angle.

Now I was whimpering with his pounding, but I had no choice than to endure his fucking because of the position I was in that made it impossible to move. All I could do was continue to have my face squished against the glass while I waited for him to finish.