(9)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

After a long day of planning and careful consideration, we had successfully handed out a job task to everyone and got the accessories necessary. My job was to get to their main room and dig up as much shit as possible while the others plant a bomb in return to their kind gesture. I did have to admit I was a bit nervous, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I couldn't let Lannister down after he had placed all this trust in me.

The boys had shuffled out of the room and back to their workstations to wrap up and make their way back home, and I picked up my phone that was buzzing on the table.

"Yes?"

"Sagie, you sound stressed." Nico.

"What do you want?"

"I told you I was picking you up, no?" Oh shit, that's right. Shuffling inside my office, I grabbed my sweater and my work bag before closing the door behind me.

"Are you at the gas station?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'll be there in five." Quickly hanging up the phone, I shoved it into my pocket before jogging out of the building and towards the gas station.

Nico sat slumped in his Tesla, the window rolled down as he blew smoke out into the sky. He sensed my presence, unlocking the doors for me to slip in.

"I didn't know you smoke." Throwing my bag in the back of his car, I smiled politely at his perfectly sculptured face. Was it bad that I was somewhat happy to see him?

"Mhm." He moved his hand in front of my face, motioning for me to take a hit as the cigarette lay almost finished between his fingers.

I carefully picked up the stick, inhaling sharply before passing it back to Nico. Tilting my head to the side, I let out all of the smoke as the car engine turned on and the car slowly started inching forward.

"How was your day?" He spoke to me while keeping his eyes on the road ahead. I didn't mind having the view of the sharp jawline that occupied his face.

"How was yours?"

"I asked first"

"And I never end up knowing information about you." He let out a sigh before shooting me a weak smirk. I could tell he wasn't very good about opening up and for some reason, I had the urge to change that.

"It was alright. You know how it is... busy 24/7." It was true.

"Yeah... same." My head met the cold window, watching the landscape around me as we continued to drive. Nico had driven right past my exit. "Where are we going?" I fixed my slouched posture and folded my arms into my chest.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to notice..." The amusement on his face was certainly not amusing to me. "A restaurant. I'm taking you out to dinner."

"What?" The last thing I wanted to do was go on some date after a long day. Looking down at the clothes that occupied my body, I only cringed harder. "I'm not even dressed appropriately. Turn around." I tried to sound as firm as possible while narrowing my eyes onto his.

"Stop being so stubborn. I'm trying to be nice." He rolled his eyes at me briefly before retiring to the road.

"I didn't ask for your kindness."

"Shut the fuck up and deal with it." Why was it that when he degraded me was when I was most obedient. If he said those things to me in bed... I'd be his slave. Goddamn Sage, relax buddy.