(10)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

Nico

I watched her intently as she became completely submissive to my touch. There was nothing more that I wanted then to fuck the absolute shit out of her, but I couldn't do that to her right now. Her body became undone right in front of me, her legs convulsing due to my fingers inside of her warm entrance. I loved the affect that I had on her... maybe a little too much.

It was more than obvious that Sage is a submissive and I would gladly be her dom, but I wasn't remorseful enough. I was brutal.

"I'm not done with you yet, Sagie." Her whimpers filled the room as she squirmed in an attempt to loosen the ties. It wasn't going to work. I brought my head down towards her pretty pussy that was practically screaming my name, already soaking wet for me.

Brushing my tongue over her clit, her whole body had arched up beautifully as she brought her legs together, but I pried them open. Sticking my tongue inside, I used my middle finger to rub gentle circles on her overstimulated bud. The ache, the heart beat, it was all stunning. She was stunning. I had pushed her orgasm further, my tongue dancing in an up and down motion as I listened to her struggle to get words out. Her moans were more violent, a mixture between a cry and a groan as her chest rapidly rose up and down.

Taking a break from flipping my tongue against her clit, I opened my mouth and ate it like she was my dessert... because she was. I don't think I have ever gone to such lengths to pleasure a woman without thinking about my very needy hard on. She was going to drive me crazy.

"Nico... I ca- stop." Sage's words were heavily rushed, her breathing incredibly staggered as she tried to pry her hands from out of my tie. We had to come up with a safe word because I am going to absolutely destroy her one of these days... and I need to be prepared.

"Do you really want me to stop?" She didn't answer right away, so I hooked my arms under her legs and brought her closer to me, continuing to eat her out and a smile forming on my face every time I saw her body slightly jolt.

"Yes, I can't anymore... please Nico." I shouldn't be as turned on by the sounds of her begging and whining for me to stop, but of course I respected her. I unhooked my arms, adjusting my pants to hide the insanely massive bulge I had poking through.

"Alright amore." I grabbed her jaw with my hand, ferociously placing a kiss on her lips before slipping off the cotton shirt blindfold. Seeing the weakness and desperation in her eyes almost made me weak to the knees as well.

"Untie me." Sage spoke in a demanding tone, one to which I smirked in return.

"Feisty." Taking my time, I timidly got rid of the tight grip on her feet. Moving back to her hands, I placed kisses in the crane of her neck while I did so. "Better?" She rubbed her fingers on her wrists, the skin slightly inflamed from the friction created from not staying still.

"No." There was a slight frown forming from the corners of her mouth as she scrunched up her face while looking at her wrists. I took her hands into mine, placing gentle kisses on her soft and delicate skin.

I wanted to mark every inch of her body, like writing my name in sharpie or creating hickeys like a wild animal because people need to know that she is mine. I was self aware of the crazy thoughts that I had been thinking, but I couldn't help the protective feeling that overtook my body every time I looked at her.

"Now is it better?" An evil grin took over her face, causing me to raise an eyebrow at the expression. Uh oh, Sagie.

"You've been doing a lot of work, Nico." Sage grabbed the collar of my shirt, bringing me down to the bed as I used my elbows to support my body, watching her carefully as she continued to do her thing.