(32)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

Sorry, this chapter is literally all over the place.

***

"I'm not your girl."

"You are." Nico moved to go pick up his pants, but I crawled to grab them first.

"Let me put them on." I sounded crazy. Nico stared at me with one eyebrow raised, his hands folding into his chest as he continued to look down at me.

"Put on my pants...?"

"Yes." Nico gave me a weird look, his expression quickly turning blank as he crouched down to my level.

"Are you hiding something from me?"

"Are you?" I slid my hand underneath his pants, my heart beginning to race as I prayed that he wouldn't put pieces together.

Nico looked over to my hoodie that lay on my floor, his arm extending outwards to grab the fabric. I watched him carefully as he grabbed the hood part, my hands quickly picking up the rest of the knives from underneath the pants.

I placed my hands behind my back as he placed the hood onto my head, my eyes furrowing together as I tried to see what he was doing. What was he getting at?

"Hm. I knew it." I tilted my head to the side as I gripped the knives harshly, my mind trying to process his.

Oh shit. The hoodie.

"I didn't know you were as stalkerish as me." Nico grabbed my arm and I felt my heart drop.

"Nico..." I tried to pry myself away from him, but it was almost impossible.

"You-"

Before he had the chance to speak, I took out one of my knives and slammed his body onto the ground, my blade pressed against his neck. This time I wasn't going to hold back, how unfortunate for Nico.

"I guess you're not as smart as you seem, baby. You couldn't even tell there was someone eavesdropping until it was too late..." My body was straddling him as I spoke, an angry look on his face as he rolled his head in a circle.

"Sage... amore, let me explain." He spoke rather calmly as he narrowed his eyes on me.

"There is nothing to explain. I get it... half a million." Pressing the blade right against his Adam's apple, I watched a small amount of blood trail down his neck and underneath his shirt. "You really are just an evil human being."

"I actually like you, Sagie. You know that." His last sentence was stretched out as he smirked towards me, his hip bones moving up as he repeated the motions of intercourse.

"Stop! Stop... you're such a pervert." Nico leaned up and placed both of his hands onto the sides of my face, his eyes filled with desperation. Desperation... where the fuck is that desperation coming from? I know he doesn't like me, I know he's just trying to kill me, why the fuck do I feel bad? My breathing became more heavy as I tried to break our eye contact. I hate him, I hate him so goddamn much.

"Sage, you know you make me feel like a better person. I want to be a better person for you." Bullshit.

"Bullshit! Get out of my face!" I got off from on top of him, standing up while I took deep breaths and watched as he stood up as well. I took another knife from out of the back of my waistband and flung it towards his head without any warning. I heard Nico let out a grunt of pain and I was proud to see that I had finally left a mark.

He pressed his fingers to the cut from grazing his cheek, the bright color of fresh blood on his fingertips. Nico stared back at me, a look of... admiration on his face. What the fuck was with his whack emotions... was he bipolar? Why admiration? What was there to adore about someone that wanted to kill you?