(24)

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow <3

***

"Thank you amore." Nico rolled over so that I would be able to lay down next to him.

I slipped underneath the covers, my body facing Nico so that I could see his face. There was still a big smile on his face and it was so genuine I didn't think he had it in him.

"Now, go to bed." I tried to close my eyes, but I could sense Nico's stare and it annoyed me.

Opening my eyes, Nico was in fact staring at me and he was staring hard. I scoffed, placing my hand into his cheek and smiling back. It was cute. His clinginess was cute... but I would never admit that. Nico placed his hand on top of mine, snuggling his face deeper into my palm and letting out a sweet moan.

"I could stay like this forever." Nico spoke while now kissing my hand, nibbling on the tip of my finger before I pulled away.

"Nico! No biting."

"No biting?" Nico lunged himself towards me, placing sloppy kisses on my cheek before biting my skin. I let out a chuckle while trying to push him away, but he only pulled me closer. "Mmm, I think I'll bite you all I want." There was that smile again, his mouth moving to my earlobe as he tugged on the skin.

"Alright weirdo, enough." Grabbing Nico's face into my hands, I placed one open kiss on top of his forehead and then turned around so that he wouldn't feel the need to harass me anymore.

"Fine, we will cuddle, yes?" Nico wrapped one hand around my waist and roughly pulled me towards his body until my ass was pressed up against his dick. "I'm fine with cuddles." He spoke into my ear and I could feel his hot breath on my neck as it sent shivers down my spine.

"You just like touching me in general."

"I do. Can you blame me Sagie?"

"Mmm, what do you mean?"

"I mean... can you blame me for wanting to touch the most beautiful woman I know?" Thank god I was facing the other way because I was sure my face had turned the shade of a tomato. Was it sad that was probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me?

I couldn't bring myself to speak, I just lay there awkwardly and squeezed Nico's hand tighter. I loved being in his embrace so much. I loved his affection so why couldn't I say I loved him?

"Thank you Nico."

"I'm always here for you amore." I think that was apart of his problem. He clearly needed my help more than I needed his and he was still trying to be there for me.

"Ok, go to bed." Nico didn't respond, he just let out a deep breath and I felt our bodies sinking deeper into the sheets.

It wasn't a foreign feeling... being in bed with Nico, but this time it had a meaning. We cared about each other. A couple of seconds later Nico began to snore loud because of all the alcohol he had consumed, but I didn't mind. This was a bittersweet moment and everything felt normal between us. When we both wake up the next morning, it wasn't going to be the same.

***

Nico's snores slowly stirred me awake, sunlight pouring into the room and the sound of cars passing by creating a calming feeling. I let out a deep breath, carefully leaving Nico's embrace and stepping onto the hardwood floors.

I made my way into Nico's bathroom, splashing some water onto my hair and trying to flatten it with the palms of my hands. This would be the best attempt I could make to tame my frizzy hair without my product back home.