Chapter 32: Apocalypse.

I was jumping in excitement.  We finally arrived one of my bucketlist with him is finally crossed out.

"Omg omg omg omg" I kept saying it for the past 5 minutes, It feels like a dream.

Daisuke, who was just beside me pulling our luggages. He looks so fine, with that sleeveless shirt, partnered up with an open maroon polo, and black shorts.

He looks so hot is he really my boyfriend? It made me wonder and insecure at the same time.

We went to the cottage we booked in. It was small, but nice. I started to fix our belongings putting in the wardrobe that with the cottage.  Of course it's a 4 week stay.  I'm glad that my parents allowed me, with no suspicion.

Daisuke didn't want to change, which I strongly agree on since he looks fine with those shorts.

But I had to change, I sighed. I grabbed my clothes, and went straight into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the full size mirror.

Daisuke's too fine, so I should rock this shit as well, for the gram!

After a long crisis in the bathroom I walked close to the mirror so I could see myself putting on the large gold hoops on my ear.

After that I brushed my hair a little, and looked at myself in the mirror. I look Gorgeous.

I wore a white off shoulder croptop, pairing with a high waisted denim shorts, and definitely a kimono.

I grabbed my sunglasses, and walked out of the bathroom. I saw daisuke tilted his head to me. Impressing myself.

I did a twirl, and chuckled, "So, How do I look?" Before he answered, He walked towards my direction hugging me and whispering from behind, "Gorgeous as always," I melted.

He knows how to get into my heart in various ways.

We intertwined our hands, as we tour around the island. It was almost 6, it's almost sunset the thing that I'm looking forward to.

I squeezed Daisuke's hand, and just sprinted to a good spot to watch it together.

There I see a log that can be okay to be seated.  So I went there, while I'm still dragging daisuke along. After a long spring I was hyperventilating, seated next to each other, Daisuke gave me water and as I drink it he was rubbing my back trying to give comfort.

Thoughtful as always.

There We witnessed the sunsetting marking another end of the day. I want to do this all day with him, relaxing as we watch the sunset together in the same spot.

I laid on his shoulder, he started to ruffle my hair slowly. I can do this all day with him. I'll never get tired waiting for the sun to come and set, as long as I'm with him. Days will never be vapid anymore.

The sun has fallen down. We got up, and started to walk again to somewhere. Deciding where to eat, or what to do.

After a long deciding time, we went by to a restaurant that was serving a large variety of seafoods, good part is that it is a open restaurant so I can feel and see the water and the waves.

After a long session of eating, both of us were full the lobsters were literally godsent. No wonder this Island is very popular. But not all people can get into.

9 pm, there's a performance this happens every night exact time. There were bonfire dances, and lots of tricks that includes fire, I'm impressed, with was later followed by a soothing song, apocalypse. Couples walked on the sand and slow danced, They all look sk perfect.