Chapter 49: Eiffel

"Is it weird that I'm enjoying this honeymoon?" I said as I sipped on the wine as I stare off the majestic view that Maldives is offering me.

"Isn't that the reason why we are here?" Daisuke sarcastically asked, I turned my glance on him with a scowl drawing in my face, "Hush I don't need sarcasm" I protested, and he just sighed. He can't handle a crazy woman let's face it. I'm that much for him.

For a second thought, I shifted my view to him, "Do we have to go tomorrow for France tomorrow?" I asked him, and he boredly replied with a "hm" I have been annoying him Eversince we decided to watch the scenery and relax. I suppose I should leave him alone to keep his sanity.

I quietly ate the fresh fruits that we ordered. I silently read the book I brought in with us, and also making a mental checking If everythings ready for our flight to France, "You've been utterly quiet. That's new." He said.

"Yes, now let me think in peace." I said and closed my eyes, "What's on your mind?" He asked me, "Thinking on how to divorce you" I decreed, "You remarried me even though Our marriage was never really annualled" He scoffed. I widen my eyes, "Wait. What? Not annulled, but my lawyer-" I was cut off, "Bribery, Mrs. Kambe. Bribery" He said.

"Oh you cunning man I hate you for being a Smartass" I blurted out, In return, he gave me a small chuckle and grin. Such a Sly person. I like it, "Should we get dinner now?" He asked I just nodded. I stood up and took off the sunglasses I was wearing.

We went to a mini resto bar near Our cottage and sat down, "What do you want?" I asked as I was searching   throught the Menu, "You," He mumbled, "I'm not in the Menu, Daisuke." I chuckled. After a long asking and saying "I'm not on the menu" He finally gave out a proper answer.

"You're so off and weird today," I said while I was eating a steak, "I don't know If I'm the weird one, Truthfully, It's you" He stared at me, "Why is that?" I said in between munching the steak, "Words won't suffice" He asked, and ate.

"Have you contacted Suzue and The Others?" I asked, "We've been here for days only" Daisuke pointed out, "I miss them." I defended, "Want to cut our honeymoon short?" He asked, "You serious?" I asked as well, "Mhm," He plainly said, "You're not mad?" I questioned, "No, I understand you, isn't that how this is supposed to be?" He pointed. Too understanding I can't this man is too bright for me.

"Let's cut it short, We can always travel, We should focus on our work too." I stated, He nodded, "Would you like to Work with me?" He asked, "Hypothetically, We wouldn't finish anything." I acknowledged, "But I wanna work." I said.

"Whatever you wish, I'll support you." He raised his wine glass, and we toasted with smiles on our faces.

"I'm not going to let you drink anymore." Daisuke said, I just nodded and laughed, I was drunk and he was carrying me on our way to our cottage, "You...always say tha-" I hiccuped and I laughed, "Drunk." He mocked, I playfull punched his back, "Mean!" I groaned.

We reached our cottage as soon as he opened the door, He layed me down in our bed. He removed the sandals I was wearing and layed down with me, "Sleep Y/N, Goodnight." I felt his lips on my forehead, I smiled.

I slowly opened my eyes, the bright sun woke me up, "Please don't complain If you have a headache." Daisuke begged, I saw him buttoning his polo, "Surprisee! I don't have a headache" I laughed, and sat on the bed, "Good." He handed me a glass of water. I drank it up, "Get ready, We have a plane to catch" He said and kissed my forehead, "Good Morning also."

I got up and of course, fixed myself as fast as I can. I didn't put too much effort on styling, I just wore a white long sleeve dress matching it with a nice hat.

"When is our flight?" I asked, "30 minutes from now." He answered, "You didn't bother waking me up." I pointed out and laughed, "You looked cozy when you were sleeping, how could I?"

"How long are we going to stay?" I asked, we were in his private plane on our way to france, Daisuke held my hand, "3 days, then we'll go back to Tokyo again." He answered and rested his eyes.

"Let's have a Coffee date! near Eiffel Tower" I begged him, "Let's enjoy what France has to offer for us!" I smiled, "I'm already enjoying you being happy." He said, I just hugged him and Instantly, fell asleep.

"Hey, We are here." I felt light nudges, "In france already?" I yawned and stretched my arms, "Yes, Let's go and do that Coffee Date." He said, and I smiled, "Let's gooo!" I lively chanted.

"Will you be able to sleep later with that much caffeine?" Daisuke asked, I have been consuming too much caffeine since I wanted lots of time to stare at the Eiffel Tower, Giving Reasons perhaps.

"Yess, don't worry!" I reassured him, as I sipped my 2nd cup of coffee, "We can stay longer without you drinking coffee you know?" He said, "I know, I know, The coffee is too good in here" I reasoned, "Want me to buy the beans they use?" He asked, "You won't be buying the beans only, You'll be buying their whole shop. Stop, I know you" I chuckled.

"That's your last cup, let's just take a stroll around the tower please." Daisuke begged, and I just playfully nodded.

Seconds later, We were taking pictures near the tower, I know for a fact that we'll break it into the News If we post pictures. Hence why I'm not posting anything.

I'm not sure about Daisuke doing the same.