Chapter 48: Beauty

"How was your first night as a Husband and Wife again?" Suzue asked, she was busy flipping the pancakes. I insisted doing the cooking today, But she said she'll do it as a gift for our Wedding.

"It was nice" I smiled, and prepared the plates and the utensils, "And done!" Suzue placed the plate full of pancakes, bacons, and eggs. Other dishes were also served, "I'll wake Daisuke up." I excuses myself running in the stairs. I slowly opened the door to not make any loud noises.

He was there. Sleeping peacefully. I walked into our bed, and nudged him, I saw his eyes slowly open, "Good Morning, Suzue prepared us breakfast" I welcomed him with a warm smile, "Did I over slept?" His voice was still husky, "No, I just woke up too early." I shook my head. He sat up and kissed me in my forehead.

"I'll just freshen up, you can wait downstairs." He said as he stood up, "I'll wait here, Let's go down together." I smiled again, he just nodded and went to the bathroom. As I was waiting, I fixed our bed, I properly arranged the pillows on a neat way.

I remembered the gift I was going to give him, I hurriedly went to the guest room I stayed in on my the night before my wedding. I grabbed the box with red ribbon infront and came back to our Room. Daisuke was already finished and out in the bathroom He saw the box I was holding.

"Hm. I think I already know this" He teased, "Yes, because you were being such an obvervant." I scowled at him, and Eventually, gave him the box, "Open it!" I replaced my scowled face with a Warm smile emitting.

He did what I told him, He was no longer surprised that It was an album, but as soon as he opened the album, I saw his eyes widen, "Everyday in that 5 months, I took pictures of us." I said, he flipped every page. Some pictures were him drinking his coffee, playing, talking on the phone, and also us and our pictures together.

"How did I not notice you were taking pictures?" He asked me, he kept flipping the pages and took glances at it for a while, "I have my ways!" I told him, He was in the last page, It was our last night in Isla de Alegre, near the shore, drinking wine.

"Also," I gave him the Album We had, "Turn the page to the last page." I said, He did, "Finally, It's complete." He said, The First Album that is filled with our memories from my forgotten memories before, and now. "It is." I said We both exchanged smiles.

"Let's go, Let's eat now" I proposed, I'm hungry. He nodded and We placed the albums on our bed, and went down, "What took you so long?" Haru snarled, "I'm very hungry, but Suzue insisted We should wait for you guys, But you guys took so long!" He complained again

"I gave him my gift okay?" I said, and sat down, "Who takes that long to give gifts?" Haru arched his eyebrow, "Gosh, Sometimes I want to forget you're my husband and just throw you off somewhere." Suzue fumed, causing Haru to finally shut up, "Let's just eat" I smiled.

"When do you plan to take your honeymoon?" Suzue asked in between her cutting her pancakes, "Maldives" I said, I wanted to enjoy Isla de Alegre again, But Daisuke insisted that we should see Another Scenery other than Isla de Alegre.

"2 weeks right?" Suzue asked, I just nodded, "That's nice, Be away from your problems! And just enjoy life itself for 2 weeks" Suzue said, and I just chuckled and drank the tea that was served to me.

"Wouldn't we get bored at maldives since we are staying there for 2 weeks?" I asked daisuke, we were near the shore walking holding each others hand, "You didn't get bored in here We stayed here for 5 months" He said, I okayfully hit his chest, "That's because this beauty is immaculate!" I protested.

"Which Maldives is also a beauty" He said, "Let's stay there for 3 days, and go around Europe!" I proposed, He just sighed, and nodded. Once again I've succeeded!

We continued to walk near the shore, each second the water touches us. In a moment, I found myself in his arms, carrying me. Then, he threw me on the water, "What the hell?" I screamed, My dress is all wet now. I splashed him with water, get wet as well

He joined me in the water, he let me splash water onto his face, for hours we've done that, play in the water. I didn't realize the time passing, everything felt so slow like It was just the two of us in the world.

"Are you happy?" He asked me all of a sudden, I turned my glance into his, "Yes very." I smiled, I wrapped my arms around him, "Are you?" I asked him, "My happiness starts with you." He answered me, I messed his wet hair up, "Stop being so flirty!" I laughed.

"I'm your husband, I have every rights to be" He pointed out, "I am your wife, aswell" I protested, "What do you want to do in 10 years?" I asked him, "Be with you" He simply answered

"No, like what do you want in life? Kids, more business? Even though you are too rich already" I asked, "Just you, I don't care what the future brings, Being with you is just enough." He said.

"Is that so?" I questioned him, and he just nodded.

"Yes." He shut me off with a kiss while the sun emitted us.