Prologue

Strobing lights, the echo of loud music flushing in both of my ears, and of course, the people around me having the time of their life, living to their fullest. Then there's her.

People cheering, yelling, laughing, she heard it all. It brought music to her ear to see people and watch them have fun. It seemed like it is not that much to see, but for her it was everything. It made her happy to be in a crowd of people just having fun, and not giving a fuck about who she is.

Who am I anyway?

Not being recognized by mundane people brought her an immense joy, but at the same time, it made her feel sad.

Shots after shots, Lots of men offered her a drink, "I can buy myself Thank you," She replied to each and everyone who offered.

With people dancing at their fullest, She felt normal, Invisible. She danced, with everyone who'd come up to her, blending in with the mood of the club, whenever there was an initiation of kissing or asking. She'd leave to dance with others with not a word left.

It was very fun, for the first time she felt like uncaged like a free bird finally out of It's cage, with it's freedom upon their palm.  She never felt this for the past 2 years, After her running away from a life that everyone dreamt of, love, and dreams.

Her freedom was in her hands, but she still felt she didn't completely have it.

After dancing for so long. I exited the area were people were dancing in, The loud music filled my ears with excitement, and also a sudden fear, As I was about to fully walk myself out of the dance floor, someone pulled me back in.

So swiftly, with the haziness from the alcohol I couldn't give in but to dance once again with this person, I didn't care if I could be in danger.

The Man held my waist from behind, I was busy dancing along with him I didn't care, he tucked strands of my hair to my ear, I felt his arm on my shoulder and then turned his head near into my ears, and whispered

"Hello Mrs. Kambe"

Fuck It.