Chapter 15: I'm Worried

Today, I am a different person, A Person who tries to understand Daisuke, I am forcing myself to know him better.

Perhaps, why did I even hate him on the first place? Is it because we are bound to marry, I stopped thinking about it, and just combed my hair.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw myself, wearing a beautiful white maxi dress, I got my huge beige hat to match it with my outfit, I had my natural make up on, I don't like putting much make up

I heard a knock on my door, I supposed It's him, I quickly got my phone and opened the door to see whose knocking.

As expected it's daisuke, I suggested we have lunch for today, just to know each other more. I greeted him with a smile, he returned a very weird looking face, I asked why.

"I'm not so used to you smiling like that" he said, "No worries, I am as well" I said, "shall we go now?" I asked, he just nodded, and let me go down first.

We arrived in the restaurant we were talking about yesterday, He pulled me a chair, I smiled at him, He isn't bad, A gentleman then. The Waiter Approached us

"What do you want to order, Y/N?" He said, "A cesar salad, and a crab thank you" I said, He just nodded, as the waiter, wrote down What I said. 

"What do you plan to do today?" He asked me, To be honest, I have no plans, for all I know I just want to make it up to him for being too rude for the past months.

"I really don't have anything planned, I'll leave that up to you" I said, the waiter served our dishes, the Cesar Salad is tempting. Oh god.

"Snorkeling? I've had those on a list" He replied, I looked at him, I saw him took a bite of a steak. How weird of him to have those on his list

"You're into water activities?" I asked, he just nodded, After our lunch we decided to just walk around the beach, we can't do snorkeling after we just ate.

I watched him in his side profile his perfect nose, and his tassel earring was moving along as he walks. He is perfect, No joke.

"After summer, what are you planning to do?" He asked me, as we walk. "I plan to build a flower shop, since I'm also graduating this year, I just have to pass my last semester" I said, "how about you?"

"I already graduated two years ago, I studied business management, and law" He said, I was flabbergasted, this man screams genius. "You studied law? And you're only like 25?!" I acted surprised of course I'm not he looks like he's smart anyway

"Well, when I was 10, I took an entrance exam, I just found myself getting qualified for high school and it goes on" He explained, now this made me flabbergasted. Too much.

I looked at my watch, "Oh no, We are almost late for our booked snorkeling, let's go!" I hurried, and grabbed his hand, so he can catch up in my pace.

We are 10 minutes late for our booking we have to pay a fine, for being late, We rode a boat to go to our destination, I had my goggles on, and just took a picture of the scenery, the sun was up.

My camera captured a body with broad shoulders looking at the water, It's Daisuke.

I walked up to him, I did not blabber words, I just took a picture of him, He heard my camera shutter, He looked at me, with his eyebrows that had a questioning look.

"What? Can't I take a picture?" I said, he just shook his head in his way of saying no, "I'm not used to you being all kind" He exclaimed

"Miss Kim, Mr. Kambe, We have arrived to the snorkeling area, Please enjoy We will be upstairs" The staff on the boat said, and bowed as he goes upstairs.

I fixed my goggles, and my hair, I quickly jumped in, I was wakened with the fishes around me, Different colors, Different Types, The Nature is indeed awesome, It's sad to see people are destroying it for inconsequential things.

I saw someone jumped in it was daisuke, had no upper clothes on, revealing his abs, this man likes to show off doesn't he? I swam to the beautiful corals I see.

I swam up, I waited for Daisuke to Swam as well, He's been there down for too long now, I'm starting to worry, Is he okay? Did he die? I definitely don't want that.

"Excuse me" I tried to gain the attention of the staff near me, he went to me and asked What was wrong "did the guy with me swam up before me or not?" I asked

He shook his head "No, Ma'am, Not at all" He replied, I thanked him, I was ready worried, "Daisuke? Where are you? Please don't scare me" I repeated that words for about 5 minutes.

I started to cry, Is he dead? How am I supposed to tell his parents He died because of snorkeling?!

I asked the staffs to start looking for daisuke, My Tears were already overflowing, yet I stayed on the water, hoping to see him.

My feet had something held into, It felt like a hand that was grabbing my leg, I looked underwater to see

I saw a black hair, So I pulled it up "Holy shit" Daisuke Mumbled, "That hurt-" He didn't finished his sentence, He looked at me, he saw tears in my face overflowing

"Why are you crying?" He asked, "Who wouldn't cry if you were missing?"

Yes, I'm not lying.

I was worried, very much.