Thank you

As the end of Mrs. Kambe, I'd like to thank you for your undying support for it! Thank you for your funny comments on every lines I gave off. I cannot believe I'm writing an Thank you Chapter. This marks the end of my FIRST fanfiction.

I never imagined myself finishing an fanfiction, I would always lose passion over it, But It seems that this is an exemption, It's your support that kept me going. This month marks the month I started Mrs. Kambe.  From 3 reads to 206k Reads. I apologize for my shitty 2020 writing skills and for my Now writing skills.

Fanfictions are something I'm practicing on for something I'd like to do in the future, and In this Fanfiction, I really saw the growth and changes of my Writing. I thank everyone for that.

Thank you for being with me, bearing my late updates, I wrote the epilogue in 4 days, 7k words Woo-Hoo! I am a busy High School Student, I apologize for short chapters, I'll be revising every chapter once I get the free time I need. It's now 3am! And I'm writing an Thank you letter after I pulled a 13 hrs studying.

Now for my Thank you's

To the Readers,

Thank you for being here since day one! Thank you for your undying love and understanding, I hope I could thank you all one by one. You mean the world to me, your votes, comments, and you're the +1 on every chapter, Thank you for being with me.

To my ex,

Thank you for being an Sweet Scene Inspiration! Thank you for being my Bestfriend as well. We ended things in a good way, I thank you for that.

To my Bff,

Thank you for simping over Daisuke and sending his pictures in our chats without that I wouldn't be here writing over him. You knew my passion for fanfictions since 2017. You were basically my inspiration in writing, Thank you for always helping me, thank you for being my Mental Rock. Thank you for the grammar lessons back in 2017 <3

To my Soulmate,

You're someone who I just met months ago, but you're really someone who kept me going as well. I miss you, and thank you for your thoughtfulness over me, I love you so much. I miss you as well.

To my Online Friends,

You all are my besties forevs! Let's all Write AUs Thank you for treating me like family, Even though I'm basically the mother of the group, I love you all so bad!!!!

Anyways, as much as I want to be emotional, I cannot I am tired from studying and everything.  I'll be emotional in the weekends :D Thank you, everyone.

And also I'll update Auction to Love next week <3 hihi

And no, there will be no Season 2 of Mrs. Kambe.