Chapter 10: The Butterfly

( Please Listen with the Song I've embedded on Top for better Experiences, And Relax Reading )

_____

We are now greeting some friends of my father, The pressure was still on me because of that question, I am pre-occupied,

"If I were you, I wouldn't be bothered by it, Keep it calm" Daisuke Whispered in my ear, Our answer earlier was far more a lie.

'Is the rumours true? That you are Bound to get married?'

'indeed we are, but not for our business'

Sigh, what a lie, For all I know, I'll get married to a man, that my dad shamelessly found, and said to be perfect for me, not only that, But for the gain of our business.

Isn't the money, and the luxurious life We have, Not Enough for you? That will remain as my biggest question.

I got out of my little world, I looked at a woman whose now approaching us, she seems to be in her 30's from what I see her elegant champagne dress.
"Ms. Kim Y/N right?" She said, I nodded and smiled at her.

"A pleasure to meet you, I would like to introduce to you my son, Kalix" She said, I looked at the Man, Next to her, And Smiled, I offered my hand to handshake "Y/N, Pleasure to meet you"

"Kalix, A pleasure to meet you to y/n" He reached my hand, but someone interrupted.

"I am Daisuke, Y/N's Fiancee" Daisuke Introduced himself, I looked at him, oh goodness what are you doing

"I don't see a ring in her fingers" Kalix Exclaimed, And stared of my fingers.

"Exactly, because I'm about to buy her the most expensive one in the auction" He grabbed my waist and walked away, leaving Kalix Speechless.

I looked behind, I saw kalix's shocked emotion, I immediately mouthed 'Sorry' with a peace sign and turned around again to see the path I'll be walking on

Indeed he has more mood swings.
I found that very rude, especially Kalix were just a stranger who hopes to be friends with me

I held his arm, to gain his attention, he looked at me, his right brow rose up, and had that questioning look

"You know you shouldn't do that to that guy right?" I said, this man needs to get lectured.

"And you know you shouldn't flirt with men, when your getting married correct?" He fired back, I hit his chest curse you Daisuke.

"And you should understand this marriage-to-be does not have any romance right?" I raised my brows as well.

He did not answer.

We finally got into our seats, that were arranged by the event manager.

The lights started to go off, one by one, it was dark, The only light that was surrounding the whole room, was the candles of each table.

Lights on every side of the front stage lit up one by one, a soft piano was playing. It was relaxing.

"Welcome to our event for the day! I am Alister your Emcee for Today's Grand Auction." The Emcee bowed down

Many minutes later, the auction started, everyone in this room started bidding, everything thatbwas presented was sold off to different people, all of it were beautiful enough, but not enough for me to bid.

Daisuke on the other hand did not even bid on every single thing that was presented he was simply tapping his fingers on the table, as if he waiting for something.

"And now, for the Gem of the Night, We present you, The Butterfly, Bidding starts at 100Million" The Emcee said, It caught my attention

The Butterfly, is a Diamond Ring That was shaped into a diamond It was made to Scream Luxury off, Not everyone got the chance to see the luxury Ring, I am very surprised, Luxury is Screaming in that Ring.

I saw everyone's hand rose up, and bid for the ring. I looked at Daisuke, Who is also bidding for it.

Minutes later, Two persons are now bidding off for the precious ring, One was Daisuke,

"600Million" The Other Bidder Said.

"800Million" Daisuke Bid.

"1 Billion"

"1.5 Billion"

"4 Billion"

"7 Billion"

"10 Billion"

"20 Billion"

"25 Billion" Daisuke bid, I looked at him, and saw an expression, A Expression of not giving up, Is The Ring that worth it?

"30 Billion" The Other Guy continued to bid

Daisuke Sighed, amd Raised his hand

"100 Billion" He said, and Sighed even more, I don't think he is sighing for the moneg he bid.

"Officially Sold To Kambe, Daisuke Congratulations" Everyone Clapped, and Daisuke had his Cold Face again.

The Auction ended, We were now walking into the parking area

"why would you spend 100Billion On a Ring?" I asked

"I would like to give it to someone whose special" He stopped and Looked at Me "When she falls for me finally."

I blinked.

"But sadly, She will never."

____
Next Update: July 25, 2020 (2k Words I promise)

Also y'all I've been reading your comments on this book, im laughing with y'all's reaction on Kambe 🤤