Chapter 45: When you're sober

I don't know how many times I've said this, But I feel happy. I didn't even know We are going to leave today.

"Vacation is already over!" I stated as I let my body fall down on the bed, "Aren't you happy?" He asked me with his arched eyebrow, "I am, But I like it in here." I sighed, and sat down.

He scanned my eyes, "You know that we'll be back in here for our Wedding, Correct?" He asked me again, I just nodded to answer, "We'll come back." He reassured me and sat next to me, "Even so,"

"You're too attached." He protested, "I have attachment issues" I snarled at him, He just sighed. I looked at our luggages that were already fixed earlier. I want to go home, But I also don't want to because this place, Is heaven!

"Can we go back next week?" I bargained, "No" his col baritone voice answered fast, I just sighed and closed my eyes, I'm acting like a kid. I know.

"Let's go now" He said, I burried my head into the pillows, I don't want to, "Y/N." He called me, one single call of my name I already knew. He's too bossy, I stood up, and fixed the pillows, "Fine," I said in defeat.  He opened the door for me, I was greeted with the nice sun who was already busy setting.

The orange skies The clouds that are around the Sun as it Slowly says it goodbyes. I was atonished, I just watched it. The sun has always been my favourite. It reminds us that there's a new day ahead.

May not be great, But It symbolises Another Day to live for. I felt warm hands on my hand trying to Intertwined I looked at who it was, Daisuke.

"Let's go." He said, I just nodded seeing the sun in this Island is already enough, "We'll come back, promise?" I bargained again, "We're already in the Mansion." He said, and I looked on the window, Indeed.

I'm home.

"And, I suppose We can visit every month. Afterall,  I own it." He mentioned, I playfully hit his back, "No need to come with me." I declared, "I'm your husband-" I placed my index finger in his lips, "You'll be busy, I know you'll skip work to Accompany me so, No." I said, I Immediately went out of the car, and ran down on the door. he's probably pissed.

As soon as I pushed the door, I heard a pop and confetti falling off my hair, "Welcome home!" Suzue greeted while she was holding her baby. I smiled.

"When is the Wedding?" Haru asked, We were eating already while the maids took care of Suzue and Haru's  Babies, "This Week" I answered, Suzue almost choked her water, "I haven't scheduled a Spa, Hair, Nails, Nor Wedding Dress fitting!" Suzue panicked, "We can do that All Tomorrow Suz" I calmed her now, She just drank wine.

"Wedding planning without me?" Someone behind me asked, The heels clang into the floor in each step, "How can we forget you Kina" I stated, and kissed her on the cheek, "Sorry, I've been busy with the Hospital" She said, I noticed she was still wearing her Lab coat, and her scrub suit, "Health Workers are busy, It's okay." I said.

She sat next to Suzue, also giving Suzue a Kiss in the cheek, "Congratulations on your babies!" Kina enthusiastically said, "When do you plan on having one Kina?" Haru asked, as the Maid served Kina a glass of Wine Which Kina Immediately devoured

"No plans, I want to be single." She chuckled, "No one wants a woman Who basically lives in the Hospital." She sighed.  We enjoyed a Nice conversation over dinner.

"Don't even post that on any social platform." Daisuke threatened Haru, "What's wrong with you carrying your niece, anyway?" He asked, and Daisuke just sighed, "He likes being private, Love" Suzue pointed out.

"So, what are your plans for tomorrow?" Suzue turned her gaze on me, We were sitting next to each other on the couch, "Spa," I watched Haru annoy the shit out of Daisuke, Daisuke just kept shaking his head off.

"How about a Bachelorette party?" She asked me, I just laughed, "It's just gonna be me, you, and Kina, Let's just drink." I declared, "101% that Daisuke Dissect the Man that will be entertaining us." Kina added, she sat on the Armchair holding a Wiine glass.

"True" Suzue and I said, "I guess drinking only, I'll put that on the list, Kina, Can you attend Tomorrow's spa day?" Suzue asked Kina, "Yes," She answered fast, "God, I worked my ass off for this Week Leave" Kina ranted.

I guess being a Doctor really just makes you very busy, Do Doctors even have a life outside the Hospital? I wonder.  "How about we get wasted?" Kina suggested, "Oh god you're such an alcoholic, We have to enjoy tomorrow's spa day, not have a hangover." I snarled while I laughed at her.

"A few drinks won't hurt though." I said.

"I don't want to drink anymore." I felt like I was floating, "Sure, Like I'll believe you." Daisuke said, He was carrying me all the way from our bedroom, From a Few a Drinks to getting wasted.

He slowly laid me down on the bed, fixing my hair and my pillow, "I love you," I mumbled, I didn't hear or saw his reaction, My vision was too blurry to even see a thing.

He laid down next to me, I felt his lips on my forehead, "Tell me that when you're sober, Goodnight Mrs. Kambe, I love you too"