Chapter 22: The Picture

"Why did you tell me earlier?! We could've avoided this!" I yelled, at the security assigned to Daisuke.

"Mrs. Kambe, Mr. Kambe insisted, he said he wanted to see you" The Body Guard explained, I just sighed, and looked at Daisuke whose lying in bed unconscious

You prefer to put your life in danger, in order to see a glimpse of me, are you crazy

"Still. You could've literally pulled him into his car, to drive in the hospital though" My throat was starting to hurt, after I yelled at all the body guards, I admit that was wrong, yet I'm just so worried.

A hand held my wrist, I looked at the hand's of a man whose holding me, Daisuke..

"Please Rest, Scold me later" He said, as he opened his eyes, his beautiful eyes.

"You! You didn't tell me you were shot?!" My mouth is like a machine gun, never ending bullets or words coming out of my mouth.

"I wanted to see you, even If I die" He said.

I just rolled my eyes in return, then sat on the chair near his bed, I looked at him, with my right eyebrow raising "Why were you even shot?"

"I'd rather not tell, Y/N."

"No, tell me before I shoot you myself" I threatened him, He just put his hand on his face covering himself up, like he was regretting "I regret teaching you how to shoot" he said.

"Tell me now" I said, and then he just looked at me, then sighed.

"It was Kalix, I'm sure you know their motive" He said.

I was shocked, "I'm not really gonna allow you lay around in here Y/N, They are looking for you, with desperation." He exclaimed.

"Kalix is a crazy bastard, No lies, I thought he was my friend, then the next day, he agreed to my father's forced marriage.." my voice started to faint, as I remember those dark days.

"You should go, Y/N rest, it's not good for you to stand around at such events, especially with me getting shot, they'll come for you, and might take me away from you" He said

I nodded, then grabbed my bag, I stood up, I was about to walk, when Daisuke Grabbed my wrist, then made it's way into my hand, intertwined.

"Be safe, I don't want to lose you again"

I nodded, It was all that I can do, I couldn't even be sassy.

After all, he got shot because of me, our intertwined hands slowly slid to each other, I started to walk into the hallway of the hospital, with four body guards

I went home, it's 12am already, I looked up in the window, seeing the moon shine brightly, like nobody can beat the moon's beauty.

I stared at the moon for not too long, I heard a knock from the Door, "Come in!" I said.

I saw the maids entering carrying a laptop, and a cell phone, my phone!

"Mr. Kambe called us to order us to give you these gadgets, In order to have communication with him" they said, and placed the devices on the nearest table, I bowed to say my gratitude.

The maids has went out then closed the door, I quickly walked to my laptop, then opened it.

I checked my messages on my phone Kina had too many messages