Chapter 25: It's Christmas

A/N: we have a tiny discord chat, you can reply here so you can get a link send to join <33

Hallway weather to go with the mood.

And yes, my new profile picture is me.
_____

I was awoken with a noise from downstairs, I quickly rushed down to see what's happening, these days I've been keeping myself safe and sharp with sounds

I went down, only to see people putting on christmas decorations, I saw Daisuke Instructing them, I quietly went down to go near them, but then I forgot I haven't brushed my teeth, I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and simply fixed myself in order to look presentable.

I continued what I was about to do earlier, I went down and greeted the people around and Daisuke.

"What are your thoughts about the design, I designed them" He asked me, I looked at the design, well the color combination was good, Gold and white, yet he designed it so recklessly

"You never changed when it comes to designing, still the worst" I said and sighed this man.

He laughed, "it's not my speciality, you know that at least I tried though.", True enough, "you should design it, like before, you had the power of designing, not me"

I just nodded, "everyone can go, I'll do this alone, You guys rest." I said, then me and daisuke restarted the design he helped me by putting the ornaments on the hight part of the Christmas tree, since I couldn't reach it.

The christmas tree was filled with ornaments, and fairy lights, then other christmas decorations.

We continued to decorate around the house preparing for Christmas Eve Later, I bought a Daisuke a Swiss Watch, and a Gold Tie Clip, My bank account was dead when I bought the Gold Tie Clip, I think I'm in debt.

Could've used Daisuke's Card, Since it's Balance is Unlimited. I gotta stop saying that.

I wrapped it in a white wrapping paper, with a gold ribbon to match with our christmas tree, I placed it under the christmas tree, and saw Daisuke placing 3 boxes of the same wrap and ribbon I used under the tree next to my gift

We finished decorating, It was already 6pm, We have to get ready for our Christmas Dinner with everyone in this house, Yes Maids, Guards, Clearly Everyone, I want to celebrate with everyone.

I went to my closet, to find a dress that would suit the occasion, Everything was too extravagant, I went with my puff sleeve dress.

After a while, I finished taking a bath, like usual I did my make ups and everything that will take me time, I looked at the clock, It's 8pm already, I got out of the closet room, only to see Daisuke already prepared.

I looked at his face, and noticed that his tie was not put properly he was struggling, I went to him, and removed his hands on the tie, So I could fix his tie properly.

"Will Suzue  attend?" I asked him, Silence.

"Probabl-" He was cut off when someone opened the door, then ran to daisuke and hugged him, causing him to fall

"Master Daisukee! I missed youuu!" Suzue said, as she stood up from the fall, She looked at me and then hugged me as well "Y/N~~ I missed you!" I hugged her back

I saw Daisuke fixing his suit, then set his eyes on Haru, "I didn't invite you, Kato" Daisuke said, then Haru just raised his eyebrows

"Well I'm your sister's boyfriend" He said, smiling so proudly, He walked up to Suzue, then held hands, Cuties.

"We don't do PDA here come on" A voice from the door, I looked who it was it was Kina, I approached her, then we hugged each other I missed my girl