Chapter 36: It's you I live for

To avoid confusion, In chapter 20 half of it was the wedding of Daisuke and Y/N before, this will be the continuation of the past, (not their highschool era anymore) thank you, if you are confused, reach out to me by asking in this chapter I'll reply don't worry!

______

"How long have we been married?" Daisuke asked, it's midnight, I was laying on his chest, and all of a sudden, I get that question. I sat up, and shifted my gaze into him, "Seriously?" I tried to sound sarcastic, I even rolled my eyes, but I bet that he didn't see it since the lights are out, the only light source we are getting is from the moon, and the stars.

"We've been married for-" he placed his index finger on my lips, signing he wants me to stop, "Married for 2 years, 364 days, 59 minutes, and now" he looked at our mini bedside clock, I see it turned from 11:59 to 12 AM.

"Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary, my love" He said, and I just threw myself off him for a hug, I'll never love anyone else like you.

You shine brightly among them. 

Wrapped arms around each other, talking about the future possibilities, "We should visit your mom tomorrow," I said, I miss Mrs. Kambe, she's just one of the most amazing person that I've met. Especially, now that she's my mother-in-law.

Daisuke just hummed, I slightly turned my head up, looking at him, he had his gaze on me all the time, he stared into my eyes, "don't you think it's time to have a child now?" He softly asked, and I've always waited for this, this question.

I nodded, "Yeah" I played with his fingers, and intertwined them with mine, "Let's do it now then," He said, I was startled, and ran all the way to the door, "But, We just talked about it" I was surprised with his actions, and plans don't you think it's too fast?

We were just contemplating about it earlier, now he wants it now, I just heard him chuckle, he sat up to the bed, I never moved a muscle.

I just waited for his actions, He started to walk to me, slowly. I ran around the room, it's 12AM, and I'm running around, Like a kid.

Daisuke pulled me into his chest, I could no longer run, I didn't even try to pull away, He carried me into our bed, and laid me down slowly, and whispered, "I love you"

He slowly closed the gap, and kissed me.

That night, We made love.

"Are you okay?" Daisuke asked, I was yawning non stop in our car, "No, I'm tired" I said, who wouldn't be tired anyway from 12AM To 3AM.

He chuckled a little, "I apologize, Let's just get you some rest whrn we arrive at the house" Driving our way to Kambe's Mansion, All I ever did was yawn, and stare at the moving cars aside.

I gradually fell asleep.

Multiple soft nudges in my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes, with Daisuke who was waking me up, "Are we here?" I asked, my voice was still husky.

He answered Yes, I just fixed myself for a moment befote we entered to meet my in laws. I was greeted with hugs, and kisses on the cheeks by my mother-in-law Sayuri.

Then there was Daisuke's Father sitting down in their couch, smiling as he greeted me, "Oh, my favourite daughter-in-law Y/N!" He approached me for a hug, I hugged him back, then I saw Suzue, smilling and waved her hands as she approached us, "Dad, she's your only Daughter-In-Law," She laughed.

I hugged suzue, and let go after, "Shall we have dinner?" Sayuri, or mom as she preferred to be called asked.

The dinner was peaceful, full of laughs, and everything.

"Has your mother been caught already?" Daisuke asked, I nudged him slightly, "Hey, call her grandma, alwaus have respect" I said, and he turned and faced me, "I don't acknowledge her as my grandmother anymore after she attempted to kill mom, love" He explained, I get his part.

"No, she's still on the run," Shigemaru said, Apparently, Daisuke's Grandmother attempted to kill Mom, or Sayuri, as for her reason, We still don't know she's around, she could be everywhere, it's scary.

"It's best If we monitor the house 24/7, even those who come and go," Suzue said, and sipped her tea, I just listened to their suggestions, and plans, the day ended like that, We stayed over their house, in Daisuke's Old Room, It was clean, and smells like lavender, I was tidying up Our bed, and I felt two warm hands behind me, hugged.

Daisuke placed his chin on my shoulder and whispered, "Thank you for loving me," and kissed my neck, I warmly smiled, and turned into his gaze, "Thank you for finding me" I said,

We both smiled, and kissed with the moon who witnessed everything.

Laying on his chest, as he reads his book, I deeply wondered, "What If something bad happens" I thought, I heard a book closed, and looked at Daisuke, "I'll be there to protect you, always" he said.

I smiled, "Don't give me lots of reassurance!" I laughed, "Well, you love the reassurance" Indeed I do. I stopped laughing, when I noticed he was just staring at me deeply, "What's wrong?" I asked, I was worried, and it drew out of my face.

He just let out a small smile, "Nothing, I'm just reminiscing" He answered, "about what?" I asked again, "Our memories in Isla De Alegre 4 Years Ago"

"How I used to chase you, how you used to be so mad at me, and your father" He answered, "I haven't seen father for awhile, I should visit him sometimes, I haven't heard from him" I said out of the blue

Daisuke looked at me as if he remembered something, "Speaking of, are you taking your medicines?" I widened my eyes, and started to fidget my fingers, "I stopped taking them"

Daisuke reached for my hands, and intertwined it with his, "May I ask why?" I looked into his eyes, "It doesn't help me anyway, I don't remember anything, my dad said it was my second car accident, which caused the amnesia, for years I've drinked the medicines and took medications, yet I don't remember a thing?"

He turned away, he looked pained, I held his chin, and slowly made him turn into my direction, "And, I don't need to remember anything, Whatever I had in life before is done, you are who I live for now, let the past Whom I don't remember be,"

-------
To Clarify!

In what I meant about the car accident, in the last last idk what chao i wrote, I stated that y/n's father claimed when y/n woke up that she got into an accident, and after that she got into an car accident again, I didn't wrote that yet i dont want yall confused.

Any questions can be asked in here just reply lol, i dont reply in messages

I'm busy with genshin, pls im trying to get into ar 30 today. So this is a short chap.