Chapter 46: Yes to The Dress?

"Would you like me to take you to the hospital?" I heard, my head hurts, Alchohol Ugh! "No, don't exaggerate." I said, I hit my head multiple times, "My brain feels like It's cracking!" I ranted

"Now you're exaggerating." Daisuke Blabbed, I looked at him with a scowl, "I hate you!" I grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him, "Sure," he scoffed. I stood up and looked at the time. I sighed, 3:47 Pm.

I am all dressed up, I look okay, except the fact that my head is all a mess. I grabbed my bag and Walked to Daisuke who was busy signing some papers. I kissed him in the cheek, "I'll go now." I said, he nodded, "Are you sure you're okay?" He assured.

"I drank meds don't worry." I reassured him, I opened our door, to see Suzue and Kina waiting in front, "Ready to go?" They both asked. I just nodded. This will be a long day indeed.

"I'll go now!" I said before I shut our door close, The three of us are now just walking down to the Main Entrance of this House. Suzue, already said goodbye to her Husband, as for Kina, She's single.

"You're turning 30 this year Kina, Any plans on marriage?" I asked her, We are waiting infront of the mansion for Our Driver, "I'm a doctor, I don't have time unless I date someone in the same field." She stated, "Besides, Love waits unless it's not really for me." She added.

"No! Don't be like that!" Suzue scolded, "I was like that too, Love comes unexpected and uncalled." Suzue shared. We talked about Our Love Experiences If that's the proper term as We wait for the Driver.

"How did you guys even met?" Kina curiously asked Suzue as she was telling her stories made with Haru, "I met him When my brother Daisuke, worked at their Detective Division," Suzue sipped on the champagne that was provided Inside the Car We are in. On our way to the place Suzue planned for us

"Daisuke went there for a specific 2 reasons" Suzue made a two sign with her fingers, "One," She pointed at me, "Two, Our mom, he's been on about finding the Wherebouts of our Grandma Who killed our Mom," Suzue let out a small smile, "But that's not our Dtory today, Haru, and Daisuke were partners, they did things together, Yeah, Then Haru decided to follow me into Our Mansion. Since, I helped on one of their mission." Suzue told things in detail, Kina seems to be surprised, and excited with her stories, I just listened to them.

"We went out to dates, Dated, Married, and Now Has a Tiny Family." Suzue ended her story, Kina was bashful about her Story. In seems like she was even fangirling.

I felt the car stopped, I looked outside, "We are here." Suzue smiled, I opened the door and went outside, "Spa Day with the ladies." Kina said, grabbing my arm, and Suzue's, Dragging us in.

"You're too enthusiastic" I said, We were getting our Nails done, and other things, "Doctors rarely gets breaks, I don't have a life outside the hospital" Kina explained, "Now you do" Suzue answered.

We did lots of things, went to different places, shops, and Restaurants, "Last stop" Suzue said, I looked at the Mannequins displayed near the Windows shop, White Gowns in Different Styles.

It was night time already, I looked at them, who still looks so energetic, and enthusiastic after all We did.

We went outside, Apparently, Suzue booked an appointment, We were assisted into a VIP Room, Quiet, and had a few gowns on display. We tried on Several Wedding Dresses, while they tried on theirs since they are the bridesmaid, "Are you going to invite lots of people?" Kina asked, "It is a Beach Wedding. I think a few people and Media would be okay." I said I was fixing this dress I tried on,

"Do you think I should be wearing heels?" I asked them, I was still behind the curtain, they couldn't see me, "You will be surrounded by the sand, But the path you walk on is carpet, Of course." Kina behind the curtains said, I wore a 11cm White pumps, I brushed off my dress, and got out of the curtains that was blocking.

"Jaw drop" Kina said with her mouth agape, I just laughed, "That fits the Wedding Venue." Suzue complimented, I looked at myself in the Mirror.

Wearing a Long Lantern Sleeves, Plunging Neckline White Gown Dress. The Fabric was so beautiful, I did a small twirl, "It's beautiful." Suzue said, We all agreed to her.

"So are you saying yes to the dress?" Kina asked as she chuckled, "Ooh, the Show Say Yes To The Dress" Suzue commented. We all just laughed, and I nodded, "It's pretty. I love it Let's get this one." I said, and they both just smiled warmly at me.

"You're not gonna send a picture to your Already-Husband-But-Soon-To-Be-Again?" Kina asked, I shook my head and kaughed at her remark

"It's going to be a surprise for him."

___
Okay,, sobs this is ending!! A update spree I want to end this already haha So i can finish the others <3 thank u.