Chapter 4: Date

The bright sun glistened within the window. I wanted to sleep some more, but It kept bothering me. I forced my eyes shut.

After last night's talk with Daisuke, I hardly could  breathe as I entered my room that night, I don't know who to believe or who to trust, but I saw everything with my own eyes. My own sight can't lie to me, right?

I just want to leave here after all the mess and chaos that has been happening, I don't want to be around Daisuke anymore.

I thought he and I were the same, most likely because of our statuses, but turns out we are nothing alike than having the same status. I don't want to cross paths with him after this.

Another question after another, I've came into this sentence. Will I be able to forgive him?

I'm not sure, I don't plan on revenge, I'm so tired to revenge.

A knock from the door silenced all my thoughts, I opened my eyes, and stood up to open the door slightly. I peaked who It was, It was a maid. I opened the door, she bowed her head as soon as she saw me, and greeted.

"Mr. Daisuke has left, and advised us to call you for breakfast, he also said that your clothes are on the Master's bedroom, If you wishes to get them, If not, he'll buy new ones," The maid finished, I just nodded, "I'll get the ones from the master's, please tell him it wont be necessary of him buying me clothes, its not his obligation." I replied and the maid just bowed and go.

I sighed and closed the door. I washed up and went down to eat Breakfast, I was spacing out, so many thoughts were running onto my mind especially the fact stepping inside in the master's bedroom that I've swore yesterday to not step a foot on.

This is just so dumb of you Y/N

It took me awhile to finish, after the breakfast, I went upstairs once again, infront of the door of the master's bedroom, I looked at my hand whose slowing reaching the doorknob. I need to go in or I won't have clothes to wear

I opened the door fast, and went inside. The interior didn't change, nothing really did. I went to the closet room, even from the clothes nothing changed.

My side is still there, with my shoes and bags I've left, I picked up the necessary clothes I'd need I grabbed alot as much as possible, so I didn't have to go here from time to time. All my clothes still smells nice, oddly weird.

Something caught my eye in the midst of getting clothes. I walked from the bedroom again, and on the corner, there's pictures of us. I sighed

Get yourself together, you aren't here to fix your mess with him, get over him.

I repeated that sentence for as long as I can, it's already over, being hopeful won't save what happened. It happened

Let it go.

After I finished placing the clothes I gathered on the guest room, I took a shower, It was already afternoon, and planned to hang out on the garden area where I'd usually go to before.
It calms my head to see the trees swaying and the cold wind whispering through my ears.

I watched the clear sky. The smell of the air, the wind brushing my hair, I enjoyed it, "You haven't changed at all" a voice from behind, I looked who It was, it was Daisuke in his usual tuxedo attire.

"You're home." That's the only thing that came out of my mouth, He just smirked, "Dress up, I'm taking you somewhere" He said and looked into my eyes, "Where to?" I raised my eyebrows, "and shouldn't I stay home?" I asked again, "You'd get bored, if you stay in the same place and do the same routines, I picked a dress for you, it's on your bed, Excuse me I have to change, I can assure you you'd look beautiful in that dress, Y/N" He left me there not even waiting If I want to go or not..