Chapter 11: Intentions

"She despites me so much, But before I fell for her caring eyes, and let's stop the drama" Daisuke said, and pulled me inside his Car

I asked myself, Who could it be? I am sure myself it's not me, I'm no delusional, Why would it be me anyway, It's my first time to meet him. I do not know him, But from the way he sounded earlier, It looked so sincere.

I looked at him, and his perfect side profile, Who are you really Daisuke? am I supposed to hate you? Yes, Y/N Kim, He is here to be tied to me, to make my life more miserable.
The act ends here, the act of being okay with him, I felt happy for this night, But I do not want to be gullible, and easily deceived, Kind acts will work for now, But Not forever.

I want to see who you are, what is your reason to be here, to make my life into a hell of misery more.

"Are you on your own world, thinking about what I've said earlier, I hope you stop, It's impossible to know who I'm talking about" He said, "you can't find her because it's you yourself" he whispered.

I turned to him, did I heard that right "what did you say?" I asked my eyebrows were raised up "that it's impossible to know the girl?" He chuckled, and Looked at me

"No not that" I sighed "I said nothing more but that, you are imagining things and words because of you spacing out earlier" He cut off "would you like to just go home?" He asked, and I nodded, Maybe I'm just tired.

We were in front of our main door, I got off the car and bowed, I did not bother to say my goodnight's and Stay Safe why would I? Kim Y/N HE WILL BE SOMEONE WHO'LL MAKE YOU MISERABLE EVEN MORE
I entered the house, Lights were dimmed, No maids to be seen, It's late, I walked straight to my room, and changed off my clothes into my nightwear, I was getting rid of my accessories.
I laid my eyes on the simple necklace Daisuke gave me, I rolled it around my thumb, Maybe I'll keep you then. I shook my head, For the Hundredth Time, Do not Be Gullible, Don't be deceived.

I laid down on my bed, looking at the ceiling, The Fairy Lights around my room were the only one whose giving lights as for now.
My phone beeped, Who could be texting me right now,
+78670979
:Go down. -Daisuke
I blinked twice to check, It is him, what and why is he still here, how did he get my number?! Oh fuck think about that later, what do I do, do I go down? No Y/N your turning yourself into a gullible person but.... I just need to go down though? Fuck it
I rolled out of my bed and landed on the floor that hurts, I ran to my closet, and got the matching robe with my nightwear, and went down to the main door.
I opened the door, to see Daisuke still on his tuxedo, carrying two boxes of food..?
"What are you doing here at this hour" I placed my hand on my waist, looking at him.
"We never got to eat, I thought you haven't ate since we went home straight I brought fast food It was the only thing that was open in this hour, I thought about contacting a 5-Star Restaurant To Open and Personally make food for us, But I'm in a rush" He explained, My mouth dropped

OPEN A 5-STAR RESTAURANT PERSONALLY FOR US?  how rich can he be? I am wealthy, But I never did that, I looked at the boxes, It was McDonalds, I offered him to enter, but he refused and just said to eat outside on the backyard garden.

It is my first time to eat fastfood, I was not allowed to eat, I think same goes for Daisuke, He was examining the nuggets, While I just enjoyed the food. Fastfood is good.

"You didn't go home?" I asked, I am kind off worried it's past 12am. "I did not I just bought food for us, and went here" He said, He is now examining the French Fries. Oh jeez this man is hopeless.

"Then let's finish this early, for you to go home" I said, and ate more nuggets, "Let him stay, The Guestroom is cleaned in the Left Wing" My Father walked in out of the dark.