Chapter 37: But does he love you

The Sound of the Water falling off from above filled The Room, gloomy, silence, scared, and sad. It was the vibe.

Everyone had their head down, mourning, crying. The Drops of a Heavy Rain covered the tears. Nobody dared to speak, no one could, all were saddened and hurt.

Death is Inevitable they say, But it doesn't mean it can't be delayed.

"Who could do such thing?" A sentence, a voice arosed around the arose the Room, "Life shall not be taken by someone else."

"Yet here we are." The person who spoked paused, "If only I arrived faster." Continued. "Let's not put our blames to ourselves" Replied by someone, A footstep could be heard, "I won't sleep till I know she's not around anymore, It's eithernnjailed or dead," Daisuke slammed the coffee table, out of the anger his feeling

I didn't have to guts to console him, in fact, I was hurt as well, a Great Person was lost today gone early in the heaven, "Do we have a track of her?" Shigemaru, Daisuke's Father or My Father-In-Law said, Devastated about the news.

The death of his Wife.

"None, not even the public surveillance cameras didn't see her." Suzue, who was staring at the coffee table never leaving her gaze of it said. I was devastated as well, just like everyone.

"I'll lend you some security, Shigemaru." My father who just arrived entering the Room, Shigemaru thanked my father, no smile even crossed on his face.

"Everyone, Stay Safe until we find her" Shigemaru ordered, even with all the death, and mourning We all still needed to Stay Safe. After all, We don't know Daisuke's Grandmother going to attempt to kill.

-

"What's her motive?" On our way back to our house I asked Daisuke, "I don't know, I don't care anymore, I" he cut himself off. I stared at the steering wheel, where I saw him tighten his hold onto the wheel, "I want her dead" He continued.

I just starred at the road in front, I hope this all ends.

-

I got off the car, Surprisingly, Daisuke went in first usually, he would wait for me. I sighed, He's having a hard time. I entered our house, greeted the maids, and warned everyone to not go out late at night.

Warning everyone, My dad also sent a pack of security for us, I believe that he also sent some to Suzue.

After all what has happened, I entered our Room, expected that Daisuke would be in our bed already yet, he's on the balcony and he is smoking.

I walked towards him, and hugged him from behind, He was too focused that he didn't notice me, "Are you okay?" I asked him, "No, I feel broken love." He faced me, to hug me I felt his head on my shoulder, I slowly pat his back, "We'll get justice"

We will.

"Thank god, I have you" He whispered in my ear, I smiled a little, we'll get through this. I know we will.

"Come on, let's sleep now, stop smoking" I warned him, and he just slightly nodded, I nudged him to our bed, and laid down beside him.

-

I woke up, he was not here anymore, He left work early, I stretched for awhile, I quickly got up and bathe  I decided to hang around on the kitchen to help the maids.

It's been weeks, Daisuke pretty much changed. He doesn't wake me up before he goes, nor greets me anymore, It feels like I'm the wind to him. I sighed.

I understand what he's going through, as his wife I don't mind. It is hard to accept someone's death

I checked at the time It was already lunch, I thought about bringing lunch to Daisuke. So I cooked and packed a lunch for him.

Putting egg rolls on the side, and some of his favourite dishes. I packed it and drove to his place, with all what's happening, I shouldn't really go out that much.

I arrived, and was greeted with people who works for his company, I bowed and greeted them back. I walked into the elevator I didn't bring security with me since I feel secured in here.

Walking my way into his office not many employees are here since this is the top building, most rooms in here are conference rooms, and meeting rooms.

I didn't knocked, and just opened the door with my smile ready to greet him

My smile went down, to a frown and confused. What is this. I saw Milly, sitting on the desk, with her face while Daisuke was at his chair sitting not bothered.

He looked at me, before he could say anything I just drove off. We haven't seen milly in years, and then there she is suddenly in here, and sitting closely with Daisuke

I don't need explanations, I don't need it anymore, I've seen enough.

It was enough, I stepped on the gas more, I didn't care where I was going nor I could see where I was headed, my eyes were to blurry with the tears I've been containing.

Before I knew, I crashed

"Are you okay?" The driver of the car I crashed into knocked onto my window, I quickly got up on my car, and apologized, It was not fatal thank god.

-

"So, he's cheating on you?" My dad asked, I went to my dad's after the crash, I paid off the driver I crashed into for the fees and for fixing his car.

I nodded, "do you love him?" He asked me, and I nodded, but no tears fell anymore.

"But, does he love you?"

__
Sorry, I've been busy w genshin especially now, that I got venti uhuh proof? Sure

Yuh,,, so yep ive been farming, and busy bcz i got xingqiu, razor, and sucrose i basically brought all of them home

I managed to get him at my 4th pull. ( I didn't grind for 2 weeks for nothing )

I WROTE NEW SHITS BESTIES, but not published bcz its a plot

Give me sum welkin <3 stay safe! Have a happy sunday - chéi