Chapter 24: Eurydyce

I took off my sunglasses, I was welcomed with a nice breeze of wind, and a beautiful scenery, that I will forever love.

Isla De Alegre.

I was wondering around, looking for the beautiful scenery that welcomed me in this island, a big wind came into me once again, my hat flew off.

I turned around to get it, I was near to it, when a someone got it for me, then waked towards me, to put it on my head again, I looked at Daisuke who fixed my hair.

"We need to get to the mansion" He whispered near my ear, I nodded as a sign of agreement to what he said, He held my hand tightly then leaded the way to his mansion here in Isla De Alegre.

I was greeted with a few maids, and staff, I greeted them back "you lessen the staffs?" I asked, he nodded, "I kept the trustworthy staffs" he removed his sunglasses

Then we headed our way to the bedroom to unpack, I sat on the bed, I really won't do much, I want to but daisuke won't let me.

"Can I enjoy the sunset later?" I asked him, I really should ask him before I do such things, our lives are in danger every minute matters.

"I'll have to occupy you, in order to do that." He explained, I just nodded, it wouldn't be bad if he came along anyway.

"I'll come back before sunset, I just need to process some business, please stay here until I go back, rest for now to be exact." He said, then said his goodbyes and left our room.

I lay down in our bed staring at the ceiling, then waited for my eyes to close, in order to fall asleep.

I was awoken by the door opening, I slowly opened my eyes to see Daisuke's figure approaching me.

"Let's go, it's almost sunset." He said then sat on the bed waiting for me, I stood up, went to the bathroom then just washed my face, and brushed my hair.

I came out, and saw him standing, waiting for me to come out. "Let's go?" I said.

He held my hand tightly, as we walk out of the mansion,as we walk, I saw a few couples walking around, the Isla De Alegre weren't for everyone to enjoy, only the riches get to enjoy it, the reason why this island does not get crowded.

We found our old spot where we used to watch the sunset and rise, We sat there I looked at the waves

"After all of this, what's gonna happen?" I asked him "I'm not sure, but If I could choose, it'd like to make it up to you for the missing years of me not being there"  he said. "What about you, if you were to choose what to happen, how would it be" he asked me

"I don't know" I looked at the sun, "I just want the future to decide for me"

The sun was saying goodbye to our sight, the darkness can be seen coming for this beautiful scenery.

"How would you know we'll be safe here" I asked him

"I bought the Island, and these people will starting getting out of here by tomorrow" He said

I looked at him, surprised, I didn't even asked why, because I feel like I already know why.

He is crazy, indeed he is.

"It's getting dark, would you like to stay more?" He asked me, I nodded

I listened to the waves washing in the shore, it sounds like a melody in my ears, I closed my eyes.

"Tell me, why did we fall apart?" He asked me, "Because I couldn't fight the anxiety growing inside me, the depression." I said.

"Would we still be okay If you fought it off?" He asked. "No." "We would not" I said I faced him "My family was far more messy, the bankruptcy, and everything, everything made me so depressed, especially the miscarriage" I exclaimed

"I never got the chance to tell you before I was 3 months pregnant." I sighed.

"Well, at least our baby is guiding us now" he said, and looked at the sky.

"Yeah, I wish I could hug her, I was about to name her eurydyce" I said.

"It's getting dark, let's go now" He said, then offered a hand to help me stand up, We walked towards the mansion, It was a normal day

Hopefully tomorrow is too, I didn't eat dinner, I didn't have the appetite, Instead I laid down to the bed and opened my wallet to see my ultrasound, I miss you my eury.

I wish I had the chance to hug you.

If only I coukd turn back time, I'll surely make sure you will be safe.

______
I told yall i was gonna update in dec 12 but i had too much fun on my bday, so sorry, i just got home lolol