Chapter 43: Memories to Cherish

"Ready to go?" I heard Daisuke asked. He stood near the Doorstep waiting for me, or watching me panic, "Stop! I'm getting tensed oh my!" I hurriedly placed the essentials on the luggage, While Daisuke just kept annoying me, "We literally can fly there anytime we want, come on don't rush me." I pleaded I looked at him with my furrowed face.

He just shook his head, giving in.

I tidied up the clothes in the luggage, fixing it one more time before I zip it up. The other luggages was already in the car. All for a 5 months Trip.

"I'm done now!" I announced to Daisuke, he just walked to me, "You really do look beautiful in White."  He whispered in my ear, I felt his cold voice making me shiver, "Thank you, love, But we need to go now." I said, nudging him to the doorstep as I carrying my luggage

I carelessly wondered off looking at the window staring in the scenery that wields near us. I felt a warm hand on my hand that was on my lap. I just smiled.

Getting a vacation is nice, After all, We went through a lot. People needs breaks, always.

I heard a camera shuttered, I quickly turned around where it was coming from. I stared at Daisuke whose hand was holding a phone focused on me while his eyes were on the road, "May I ask why are you taking pictures?" I arched my brows, "Because I can." He grinned.

I massaged the bridge of my nose and just stared at the road again, This man is weird in various ways. But I love him.

We finally arrived on a certain place Where our planes going to board us into Isla de Alegre. I got out of my car, I didn't wait for Daisuke to open it up for me. I have hands for a certain reason.

I saw men taking away our luggages putting it on the plane we'll board in. I just watched them and the Sky. He held my hand intertwining our fingers, "Let's go," He said, I just nodded slightly tighting my hands with his.

"I missed this scenery," I said as I stare below. I enjoyed watching everything down on the plane, "You like everything." He said, as he sip on the champagne that was served to him.

"Let's just say I find good in everything." I turned my gaze onto him. We were sitting in front of each other on a Private Plane.

"I know," he said, and picked up a piece of paper in his  pockets, "Let's see," he got a closer look on the piece of paper, assuming it was a list. Well, It is.

"1. A Beach Vacation," he cut himself off, looking at me, "Happening right now." I smiled. He returned the smile with a smirk.

As soon as we hit off the land, I didn't care about my surroundings, I got off the plane pulling Daisuke with my craziness, "Come on! Let's go now" I whined, I want to touch the sand Already, He just sighed, and rode along my trip letting me pull him.

As soon as I see the sight of the sand, I briefly broke the hold of Daisuke and sprinted as fast as I can to the Sand.

As I sprinted I noticed a similar spot. The lodge we used to sit on as We watch the sunset and sunrise I immediately walked my way there, wiping off the sand so I can sit. It was perfect. The sun was setting.

The wind blew up my hair, I watched the waves drift. Lastly, I saw him walking to me, "You in this place again," He sat before sitting next to me.

"Where It all Started." I said letting out a smile, "You're so childish sometimes." He complained, I didn't take offense Instead I just let out a chuckle, "You will marry this Childish person for the Second time though." I said.

The sun slowly rose down. In his shoulders laying, as he caress my hair. I felt happy and contented. In his arms, I feel at home.

"Hypothetically, how do you want your future to be?" He asked me, "I don't want to plan the future like that will happen in 10 years later, I want it to go as a surprise." I answered fast.

"I'm building a coffee shop," He exclaimed, I immediately got off his shoulder, and gave him a stare, "You own too many empires now, why a coffee shop?" I asked, he fixed his eyes on me. The sun reflected in his eyes.

"Who said it was for me?" He said, my mind went blank, and my eyes widen, "You're really crazy for following a bucket list I did years ago." I sheepishly joked out, It was a part of the List I did wrote. 

But why is he taking it so seriously?

"I want to fulfill my duty to you, happiness." He said, I wanted to burst out in tears, but I was holding back. God, I love him so much, "I'm happy already." I held his hand, "You deserve more than that."

For him, the happiness I feel isn't enough, but for me.  It's more than enough, even with him just by my side. I'm already thankful. contented.

"I also intend to put this bucket list in the album, with full of checks on each number." He said, "For memories."

For the memories.

We'll cherish.

____
7 chaps left im not sobbing lmao.