Fun facts !

Random Not so Fun Facts About Mrs. Kambe

1.  I wrote the Prologue without ANY plot construction; Yes! I thought I would lose interest with it, So like my other unpublished works that I never continued, I am sorry to you all.  I continued it when it gained 100 reads, WITHOUT NO PLOT CONSTRUCTION still. I didn't know what I was doing ( I wrote a whole plot whwn I was at chap 10 already, That's why this book is too dramatic )

2. I write chapters at 1am-3am that is my only free time and quiet time, If you know me online and offline I really don't chat around mornings and afternoons that much, That's because I'm studying always (I can't move on from my failing grade on math sheeeesh)

3. Some of the Sweet Scenes of the Book is Initially what me and my ex did; YES, I didn't know how to write and jot the sweet scenes, and I was dating him at that time where Y/N and Daisuke were in the good terms, So I told myself Why not use the things we do?

4. I almost discontinued this book; Yep yep, I am in my days where I suddenly feel I am not loved or just not myself, this explains why I study everyday 13hrs, It's for me to not have any time to overthink, I really loved this book.

5. About Kina: Kina a.k.a Y/N's bff, I wrote her because she's like someone we all need, a chaotic bitchy best friend her personality is like me and my best friend COMBINED, that's why I love her.

6. A bad ending; I wanted the ending to like make Y/N die at first, but I couldn't because sentimental attachment?? Yeah, So I WON'T DO IT IN THIS BOOK, and like I'd feel bad for Daisuke chasing Y/N around oy for Y/N to die soo yeah.

7. Supposed to be 30 chapters only; Uhuh I wanted to keep it short, but with the plot? Nah, I couldn't do it. And there's alot ALOT more to add after the epilogue since I'll be revising this book to add more information, and more wrath of Kalix because I AM A MASOCHIST (a simp too)

Anyways add me on Discord if you want to talk with me :)) atty. yanchei #3452

if you want a chaotic genshin discord server, dm meh <3