Chapter 8: Milly Marjilian

- still a flashback
I am putting warnings because theres ppl who gets confused with the transitions soo yeah

__

I walked on the Main Hall Of The School, as expected, Everyone was silent, They all just stared at me as I walk across them.

I just want to remain lowkey, I am formidable for them

I just looked down, as I reached my first class room.

I went onto my seat, I got my sketchpad to sketch somethings that comes onto my mind.

I want to pursue Jewelery Designing. Yet I couldn't, My dad did not allow me.

I sighed, If I get out of this hell, I will live my life to the fullest, Getting out will probably an untouchable dream.

I can never escape this hell. I wish I could

The Teacher arrived, He walked in with an student. I looked at the student. She looks lovely.

"Everyone This is Milly Marjilian, She is A Topnotcher From Shine University will be your new classmate, Ms. Milly please Introduce yourself" The Teacher Spoke.

"I don't think I should introduce myself futhermore, you only need to know my name, nonetheless. I will be sitting on the back. Excuse me" Milly said and proceeded to an empty seat, which turns out to be behind me.

What an Attitude, How Rude Of her to say that.

But the Teacher Did not mind, and Just Continued with The Lesson.

"Everyone, Tell me, What are the Levels Of Organization, Smallest To Biggest" The Teacher Said, I looked around nobody raised their hands.

Most people are bored in biology, I really don't find it boring somehow.

"Yes, Ms. Marjilian?"

I heard the Chair Move

"Cells Ti-" She was cut off "Wrong,
"

'Ohh, are you really a topnotcher Milly?'

'That was Easy yet you couldn't answer correctly'

The Room was Filled with Noise, Targetting Milly.

"Silence! Ms. Kim, would you like to answer" The Teacher offered.

I stood up, "The Levels Of Organization, Smallest To Biggest are, Molecule, Cells, Tissue, Organ, Organ System" I sat back again.

"Correct, Thank you Ms. Kim" I smiled, I heard The Desk Bang, From Behind

"Bitch" She whispered, I heard it loud and clear from That Milly.

After a Long Sessions Of Classes It was lunch time. I went to the cafeteria to get some Drink, Since I already got myself a bento full of foods.

I went back into The Classroom, I saw Milly, Her Legs were chilling in her table. She looked at Me, With Deadly Eyes.

I brushed it off, and just walked to my Table and got my bento out, I was carrying it as I open to see what's in it

Milly stood up and bumped onto me, causing the bento and the food fall out.

I tripped as well I fell, I sat up, and wiped the rices that stuck to my uniform.

She knelt down to face me, She had a smug smile on her, She Went close to me, and Whispered "that's for humiliating me" She Stood Up and Walked passed me.

I sighed. I won't fight back, This will just be worthless If I do so.

I cleaned the mess, and got a sandwich on my bag. since my food went all to waste.

The Bell Rang, and The Speakers Around the School was Heard

"ATTENTION, To All Students, Please Proceed to your designated Rooms To Take your Exams, We Wish you all the best" The Announcer Said and The Speakers went off again

Looks like I'll be answering the exams with an empty stomach.

After many hours of the hellish exams. It finally ended well Day 1 perhaps I sighed

I walked out of the school, I saw a circle of girls on the Gate of The School, I walked towards on it. What's all of this Commotion about?

I squeezed myself into the crowd to see what's the commotion about, I got a better view, What is he doing here?

He saw me and walked towards me The Crowd Made Way For Him To Me.

He just grabbed my arm and pulled me into his car.

I just found myself in the car.

"Why and what are you doing here?" I asked, "It is obvious that I am picking you up, I would've dragged you inside If I didn't come for you" He answered and Wore his Sunglasses.

"I have a driver, that's why I am asking why are you here and picked me out, unless you applied to be my driver?" He better Smell my Sarcasm.

"Your Father asked me to pick you up, and get you a dress for the upcoming ball later, Therefore I suggest you to Rest for a Moment, To Restore your Energy for later." He said.

Ball? What? Is he gonna be my date? Oh god. Father.

"Your lying, you bastard" I accused him. He just opened his phone and showed me a message"

Mr. Kim

There will be a Ball
Tonight, Please Pick My Daughter Up
I would like the both of you
To Have a Healthy Relationship

I will, Thank you for your thoughtful
Idea, Mr. Kim

After he showed me the Message, He closed his phone and put it somewhere

Oh god. That's all I can say, Well then If my father wants to I can't say no. No is like a taboo word for him.

I just closed my eyes. Hoping this was a nightmare that will once end.

___
I got busy sorry! And also i am working on another book, one published and one not published yet. So yeah i had to take a leave from my stan twt acc to work on this