Chapter 12: Should I trust you?

It's been 2 days, My mind would always blow away somewhere everytime, Even in class, I don't know what's happening with me, but one thing's for sure, It is not good to be near with Daisuke

"Y/N Kim!" I heard a slam alongside a shout of my name, I immediately stood up and faced my professor. "I've been calling you for 5 times already, Ms. Kim, I advice you to get out of my classroom and just go home, you are exempted from this class for today." My professor said, I just sighed and bowed and packed up my things.

"Ho-ho, Y/N is busy thinking about fucking his boyfriend?" Milly Whispered, And I looked at her, I got no time for your fuckery, I took out my water bottle, and opened it, and drank, I faced milly, and pretended to feel dizzy and lose balance, and with that, the Water splashed in her Uniform.

I looked at her, and smiled "I advice you to stop being a slut and wear a bra Ms. Milly, your tits are showing" I said, She looked at in her uniform, her n!pples can be seen due the wetness of her White Uniform, Thank goodness It's Wednesday, No Cost or Tie, Just a plain Uniform, She covered herself.

I heard the professor's footsteps

"Are you okay Ms. Kim?" My professor asked, I nodded, "I apologize for the commotion, Sir, I am not feeling well, I'm taking my leave" I said, and everyone's attention went back to the professor, except milly whose eyes are telling me they are cursing me up and down.

"And that's, my payback for the so called humiliation Ms. Milly, The Reverse Card never sleeps" I got my bag, and walked out of the classroom, first time in a while I got provoked by a cunning woman.

I got out of the school gate, and saw a familiar car parked in front, Oh god don't tell me.

The window of the driver seat, opened up and revealed, a man who was wearing a sunglasses, and took it off, Daisuke.

"Get in" he said, Oh would you look at that the person whose invading my mind just popped here, I stood there and did not move. He looked at me, with confused eyes.

"Would you like me to show you your father's message?" He said and sighed, Ugh I already know it don't even show it, I walked into the shotgun door and opened it and sat.

"Take me home" I said and closed my eyes, "mind telling me why you got out of class 6 hrs early?" He said, and stepped on the gas.

"Mind your own business" I said, and kept my eyes closed, but sadly the sun was too awake and kept attacking my eyes, but even so I kept my eyes closed, I felt that we stopped, The Traffic Lights perhaps.

The Sun kept attacking my eyes even if my eyes are closed, I felt two hands approaching and had put something on my eyes, i touched it, A Sunglasses?

I opened my eyes, and saw Daisuke's side profile, without his sunglasses, and his tassel earring that kept moving.

I have no time appreciating such face, I closed my eyes again.

I felt a finger tapping my arm I opened my eyes and realized I had fallen asleep, I did not plan to fall asleep, oh god this is too embarrassing!

I took off the sunglasses and got out of the car, I expected to see the main door of our mansion, But instead I saw, water below me, The Soft Winds Hit my Hair, I looked around, and saw the sun was setting.

The driver's door opened, I looked at Daisuke "Are you trying to kidnap me?" I asked with no humour at all, Y/N he won't get anything from you, you dumbass.

He shook his head, "I decided to take you here, I know you don't want to be home yet anyway" I was gonna ask if my father knows but He stopped me "your father knows" Thank god.

I just walked at the edge of the cliff and sat down, to admire the sunsetting, I really do not care about him being here, I just wanted to feel and appreciate the view. I closed my eyes and felt the winds all over me, hugging, My head stung a little, It aches but it stopped anyway

"I brought food, fast food to be exact" He said from behind, I heard his footsteps approaching, I opened my eyes and turned to watch him get closer to me, He sat next to me and handed me, a drink and a meal. I did not say a thing and just ate.

Y/N don't be gullible, He will control you just like your father. "say why are you like this?" I asked, I did not bother to turn and look at him, I just stared at the water, below me, the waves were crashing into the rocks.

"What do you exactly want to ask?" He asked, "why are you here sticking your ass into me? Why are you crashing into my messy life? Are you going to control me like my father? Are you gonna use me?" I said, i blasted all my questions, that's been running into my head.

"I am here because I offered you my hand to marriage no bad intentions just marriage, No reason, Well actually there is, But thats confidential, Even so It is nothing bad" He said and stood up, "Please Stop thinking I'm another vilian in your messy head, I am here to help" He said and walked right back into the car, I did not reply.

I just stared off in the waters, and sighed, Trusting you is just too hard, I can't give you, any go sign to get through me, For all I know I will just be a material that gets used and gets trashed.

But what if, thats not your intention? I looked at him whose leaning in the car door right now.