Epilogue

DAISUKE'S POV

"Cut it out! Stop drinking my coffee, You're rich buy your own!!" She whined pulling her cup of coffee  away from my mouth, "I like yours." I reasoned, "Buy your OWN" She emphasized the word own, for some reason she made me chuckle. She's always been a sunshine.

"I'll just buy you another cup." I asked her, I simply didn't get why she's all so whiny about a $2 coffee, I could always buy her a new one, "No! want me to palpitate? I bought this with my mom shush, I have the rights to complain." She barked, How come she's annoyed while I'm enjoying it.

"This is the few reasons why you're taking law? Is it because your argumentative?" I teased her, she threw her crumpled paper on me, which I dodged fast, "I hate you," she furrowed her eyebrows, "Never believing that." I said and stood up to grab my bag, I checked at my swiss watch It was almost My Chemistry Class.

"You're going?" She looked up to me, I just nodded, "Let's go together!" She fixed her stuff that was scattered on the coffee table and placed it all on her bag. We left the coffee shop we were in.

We were walking into the corridors, "people too many people, aren't you bothered?" She asked, "I don't care.." I answered her plainly. I heard her laugh, "They probably think we are dating?" She sarcastically said, I halt my steps, which she stopped too, I looked into her eyes, "Why is that hm? Do you like me Y/N?" I teased her, I admit, I can't truly face my feelings properly.

"Get a hold of yourself!" She said and started to walk again. I saw her frustration run in her face as we walk, as soon as I made my first step, a bunch of girls caused a commotion around me, circling and bumping around, I couldn't hear what they're saying nor I care. My eyes were set to hers, hers alone. I tried to make a sign of help but she just laughed it off.

"Aren't you afraid of rumours?" She asked while we were walking around the school campus, "What kind?" I replied there's too many rumours running to keep on track, "us dating?" She glared at me, Waiting for my answer, "I don't mind" I like her, not as a platonically, but romantically.

"Why is that?" She asked me again, "Rumours are baseless." as I said that the bell rang, I escorted her to her Room and went to mine which was in another building, Her Question made me think. Why would she be concerned about the rumours? What if the rumours turns into a reality.

Would It work? Would being more than friends work? Curiosity kills. I spent my time wondering, questioning or daydreaming as people calls it. I wouldn't want to risk something. People can be bought off through money, but her? She's different.

It was time for lunch. Usually, We'd spend time at the tree we like to rest in, But She decided to just go into the same Coffee shop we went in for breakfast, She ordered a carrot cake and her iced coffee. I tried to pay for it, but she said it's her stuff so she'll pay. I practically watched her brainstorm into those piles of school works.

She could always pay the teacher to pass, but It's not something she'd do, nor do I. She looked so concentrated flipping pages and taking notes of everything. I grabbed the cup of iced coffee laying around and sipped it, I saw her frown, "Hey! That's your 4th sip on my Coffee! Cut it out Daisuke!" She roared and tried stealing the coffee off my grip, She's strughling yet I am laughing.

She threw her Yellow pad on me, which again I just catched off, and placed down to her side of the table. I smirked, "I'm trying to study, oh god finals are coming!" She reasoned out, "Yeah, I know, but you need to relax." I answered and she just sighed. I watched her spend 30 mins studying before she finally decided to go back into the School.