Chapter 23: Back to Where It all started

I felt so overwhelmed, with the words he rained on me.

I ended up, slapping him

My tears started to form up, "you don't act around like, We are okay, That you never did something wrong, don't act like you never cheated!" I shouted, I'm crazy, I am, I can't do this.

I'm filled with emotions, confused, troubled of what I should feel.

"Y/N.." he tried to reach for my hand, but I avoided it, "Stop making this hard please" I pleaded, "I should be hating you so much, but I" I cut myself "I'm feeling so confused whenether I still love you, I'm confused with hatred and Love, I'm confused What the hell I should listen to"

I wiped my tears, "I'm so confused, if I'm gonna listen to my heart once again, but at the same time, I don't want to make the same mistake once again" I looked at his eyes, his concerning eyes, I know he understood it well

"I'm so confused..." I bursted into tears, my legs collapsed, I kneeled on the floor crying hard, while I covered my face with my hands

I felt a hug in my body, "I'd love to earn your love like I did before, even if it's a long time, I'll wait, I'll go on with your circumstances, hate me all you want for now, I want you to follow what you truly desire, So then, I'll be here waiting for what you chose" He said and hugged me tighter

"I'm too afraid.. to risk" I whispered, I could no longer speak due my tears, "Like said, follow what you truly desire." He kissed my forehead.

He lifted me up in a bridal style, then placed me on the bed, "You need to rest again, I don't care if you just woke up" he said, as he held my hand for a matter of time

His grip on my hand slowly drifted away as he walk away from me, I pulled him.

"Kambe" I called him, he turned around, "Did you really kissed milly on that day"

He slowly shaked his head, "no, apparently she is infatuated with me"

"Then why are you still letting her into your life?" I questioned him, he walked towards me, "believe me or not, She's helping me with this situation with Kalix." He said, I couldn't fully understand about what he said.

Why would she?

"Why would she do that then"

"It appears that Milly's Mother died because of Kalix's family, and Y/N.. I need to tell you something" He said, I saw his hands were shaking a little bit, I knew this was not a good sign, I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"When you were 17, do you remember a slight thing?" He asked me, I told him no.

About that, I started to think, that I didn't knew a thing that I did when I was young to 17... I knew my family, yet I didn't know what I used to do..

"That's because you had amnesia, I knew you before we met, then the forced marriage" He said, my eyes widen, I was flabbergasted of what I heard.

"But how?" I asked "I'll tell you on the right time, settle down for now, I'm not sure, If it'll just cause you pain due the impact"

I looked at him with more questionable eyes "impact?"

"I won't tell you yet, have you even experienced any memory, in dreams?" He said, I told him no, He just nodded "I'll contact the doctor I know, for now I won't tell a thing" he said then kissed my hand, then went out of my room.