Important Announcement

Hi! For those who are starting this book and to those who have finished or reading as of now!

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'll be starting to revise every chapter of this book now.

I should've done this last year but due unexpected occurrences, I couldn't, I have just decided now, not abruptly. To revise this as I'm managing my time properly now.

In my Estimate, Revising the whole book would most likely take, 1-3 months, depending on my schedule, I have school apparently!

My reason for revisal is to remove cringe stuff that my past me made, and to add some scenes, But It won't change the plot and the flow of the story, just to add more details into the plot, making it more clear.

I won't unpublish, I would just edit each chapters, and announce it once it's fully revised (?) Or I would just announce it on my conversations for each revised chapter since it's going to be an inconvenience If I do the announcement through here Itself.

I'm looking forward to finish the revisal fast, since I'm very much dying out of the cringe scenes I wrote...

For Questions, Feel free to ask <3

___
I also read your comments when I have time It makes me happy to see them, and that's why I wanna make this book a little bit better (。・ω・。)ノ♡