Special Chapter

The Idea for this special chapter was given by hatorihottest

----

They say things come for those who wait. Fortune, Luck, Blessings. I've never believed in those. Those were in my thoughts months ago. But, I think it is true. Things do come for those who wait.

"I see that you're spacing out once again." A distant voice from behind. I didn't bother turning my glaze. I knew who it was from already. I felt him behind my rocking chair. I recognize that perfume very well.

"How have you been?" Daisuke asked, He burried his head onto my shoulder and leaned in for a kiss in the cheek. I reached for his hair to carefully caress it, "I've been well today, she also had a very strong kick." I chuckled a little.

He walked into the chair in front of me. I saw the grin drawing from his face, "Is my little girl causing you too much trouble?" He knelt into my tiny baby bump and leaned in to kiss it, "Don't cause your mother too much pain" he whispered nonchalantly into my tummy hoping our daughter would understand his message.

"She's a troublemaker" I exclaimed and stared into Daisuke who keeps on touching his tassle earring, "Should we start praying she won't be a troublemaker in the future?" He asked and smirked. I just laughed.

"She's going to be out 2 more months" I reminded him, "Yes, We'll finally have a Little Princess around this House"

"Mansion, this place is a mansion" I corrected him with my finger standing up for him to focus on me.

Everything felt perfect, genuine, as if this could be my own world, as if this is the world without any problems. I wish to stay in this world. To enjoy the times.

He held my bump and slowly caressed it I guided his hand,  "this is it, this is the gift of our years of suffering." I smiled to him.

He with his straight face, quiet, but his eyes tells it all that he's happy. I knew him for so long to not know what are his thoughts.

I love and yearned for this life, I need to cherish it. I will.

After almost a year Ilaria was born. I went down to the kitchen to make my baby some milk. I asked the maids to clean the nursery later before I went upstairs once again. As soon as I open my door, I see my man and my girl on the balcony as Daisuke looks into Ilaria's Eyes with adoration.

He rocked her slowly and gentle, he treated her like she's very fragile or that dhe can break any moment. I smiled at the sight. It is my daughter, and my husband behind the sunset. It was a beautiful sight.

I still remembered how Daisuke panicked when my water broke, the Man who looked heartless infront of everyone was panicking in front of me. I wanted to laugh at that moment, but the pain stopped me. It made me happy.

I remember the months He and I would read piles of book of how parenting works, he wanted to give the best care for his first born. He could replace me as a mother anytime. He knows how to make bottles.

On the first months, he'd be the one to wake up on those 3am mornings everytime Ilaria would cry. It worried me a lot since he has work, but he insisted on taking care of his daughter.

He would do everything for her, I knew I married the right person. I knew how much he loves her.

"Hey.." I said in almost a whisper, he didn't notice me opening the door earlier, "I want her to stay like this, like a baby." He said looking at me. I pinched his cheek, "Silly, we can't. We're here to see them grow and to guide them to be better." I smiled, I wanted the same things too, but I know It can't happen.

We can't stop time, but we can cherish it.

"Mommmm!!" A loud voice was my morning call, "Good morning," I said, "Can we visit dad?" Ilaria pleaded, it's Daisuke's Birthday. All she wants is to see her dad.

How could I say no to my angel?

Of course, We went to Daisuke's Company, A new one he just built. Ilaria was happily walking holding a lunchbox on her hand. We were greeted by his secretary.

I opened the door to see Daisuke and Haru having a chat, Ilaria ran up to Daisuke for a hug, "Daddd!"

"Happy birthday, Dad!!" Ilaria gave the lunch she and I made, "Look we have lunch for you!" She said, Daisuke took the lunch from Ilaria's hands and he kissed her cheek, "Thank you, baby"

"Oh hello, Uncle Haru!!" Ilaria went to her uncle and hugged him, "Hey Little Princess!" Haru greeted her,

We had a long talk, while Ilaria played on her tiny playground on Daisuke's office, We had it set up because She liked visting his dad a lot.

Haru then left because he wanted to go home and see his little family too.

I looked into his eyes that was so focused on watching Ilaria playing. Somethings never changed, Ilaria is now 7 years old.

"I sometimes wanna get jealous on how you give Ilaria more attention than me" I said, and as soon as I finished my sentence he looked at me, "Would you like more attention Mrs. Kambe?" He asked, I almost spilled my water.

This man is deadly hot.

"Darling, I'm joking." I laughed a little, "You haven't greeted me today" He said, It was true. I did it on purpose, I got up from my seat and sat on his lap. I pulled out a tiny box and handled it to him

"Happiest Birthday, Love." I kissed him on the cheek

He got the box from my hand, and slowly opened it. There was scattered confetti around it and on the middle, there was a pregnancy test with two lines.

He looked at me, "Happiest Birthday Indeed" He kissed me, "I'm lucky to be with you"

I'll be with him no matter how hard the days goes by, no matter how violent the winds can be. He's everything. I'll be here always and forever.

___
I finally found a time to do a request, who knew high school gives and takes a lot of time. I've been busy, but less stressed than I was before. I had a chance to write this for 2 hrs <3 I've been doing well, I hope you guys are too. My life revolves on genshin & school.