Chapter 34: Sola

It's been months, everything happened so fast.

I fixed my dress, and stated at myself in the mirror, a beautifully bun hair with two strands of my hair sticking out in different sides, Slightly, curled, as my long tassle earrings reflected in the mirror.

I slowly lowered my gaze in the mirror, wearing my long red dress, with a slit on the right side, I moved slightly, looking at my back through the mirror. My back was fully exposed. I just pray that It's not that cold today.

I continued to daze off on the mirror, fixing some strands of her hair. I saw the door open through the mirror, It was Daisuke.

I slowly faced him him, while he had his little smirk on, "Shall we go?" He asked, I walked a little closer to him to fix his tie a little, and nodded.

My arm between his arm, walking down the stairway together, We were greeted by Haru who was standing, while Suzue was sitting in an armchair reclined, greeting us with both wide warm smiles.

Time did really pass, I looked at Suzue's belly, she's in her third trimester, just look how time flies. I looked at Daisuke, who was also staring at Suzue.

"When do you plan getting married?" Daisuke who was too straightforward asked, "7 months after the baby is finally here," Haru said, and Suzue just chuckled. "Don't make her live in that crappy apartment of yours, Kato" Daisuke warned Haru, I looked at Haru, whose expression didn't change, but I know he's panicking in the insides.

"Why not just let them live here like until the baby is 1 year old?" I suggested, as I sqeezed Daisuke's arm. I mean the house is all large, and It would probably be the best to add more people in this house.

"I'd like to take care, and be the aunt of the baby, that's why" I stated and smiled. Suzue seemed to be touched with my words, smiled.

"Hm," Daisuke hummed, and rose his arm a little to check the time jn his swiss watch, that i gave him last holiday.

"Let's discuss that alone later Kato, We'll get going" Daisuke said, and kissed Suzue in the cheek, I hugged Suzue and Haru, to greet my goodbyes.

Daisuke opened the door for me, which I gladly went in, and sat. He put the seatbelt in me, and closed the door.

"Are you really sure it's okay we go?" I hesitantly asked, "Well, we have not seen anything that's suspicious on Kalix, and" he cut his words off, to place his hand on yours.

I felt his warm hands, "it's good to have a good night with you," He stated, and I just smiled. Maybe he's right, but I can't help to feel anxious about it.

"And also, stop being so rude to, haru" I said, and looked at him, he just smirked, "It's good to have them in our home, but I don't want Haru to slack off, and will just depend on us" he said, I didn't answer and just listened to his reasonings. "I want him to continue working for his family, for my sister, without anyones help," he squeezed my hand, While his eyes remained in the road.

"I'm sure he won't do that, he loves suzue." I reasoned,  he just hummed, "but still" I just groaned out of frustration, it's so impossibke to change his perspective.

After a long ride, we finaly made in into our destination, I grabbed my little red clutch, with the doors already opened by daisuke, and his hand waiting for my hand to support me as I go down. I gladly took his hand with a smile, and gracefully walked down.

There were tons of media, I'm sure we'll be on the news, again. Cameras shuttering, the flashes reflecting in my eyes. We posed for a little, and made our way into the entrance.

Greeted by many socialites, I was getting too many stares, which made me uncomfortable. It seems that Daisuke felt it, and just squeezed my hand, and swiftly pulled me out of the crowd, to a much more peaceful balcony.