Chapter 40: I love you

I couldn't comprehend everything that's happening around me, It felt so slow and inevitable. Well, everything was meant to happen

We just delayed everything.

Sobbing from shock, the guns shots and everything. I winced, my gaze turned into his, Daisuke. I couldn't see him properly. The tears blocked my sight. Is this the end for us?

He stared into me, 'I love you' he mouthed, my tears cascaded, two gun shots rang.

I was shaking in fear, I don't know what I'm doing or what I shall be doing, Daisuke. I looked into him, he was wincing in pain, I saw blood infilrate his white clothes. On the other hand, Kalix, I saw his shoulder had a hole.

They shot each other.

"You really don't know when to give up" Kalix roared, I felt shivers, and his wrath. I hid behind Daisuke, he held my hand firmly. I trust you.

"You maniac stop this" I wanted to attack him, but Daisuke was pushing me behind, "I want revenge, feel the pain I felt when both of my parents died without any remorse," He grinned mischievously, "It was an accident," Daisuke couldn't finished his words, "That was planned by her family!" He pointed the gun at us.

"No" Daisuke said, "I don't believe a liar" Kalix smirked, "Then don't" Daisuke fired shots continuously, until his gun no longer has any bullets, one of the bullets went through Kalix's arm, he flinched in pain,  "You both are match made in hell, both families are liars, that's why the both of you lost your parents" Kalix said, I was crying with all that's happening.

With his gun still at point on us, We no longer had a match, Daisuke threw off his gun, "Ah, it's so obvious whose going to have their grave dug up in here." Kalix laughed, "Y/N stay in the corner, watch for yourself." Daisuke said, I just walked I couldn't fight back, I don't want to fight back, I just want to him to be safe.

Daisuke ran fast with his fist clenched to Kalix, his left hand grabbed the gun off his hands, and Kalix met his fist on his face. I just watched them. I wanted to do something yet, I couldn't move.

Endless punching, Daisuke kicked Kalix on the ground, Kalix arched in pain, yet his grin was still plastered on his face. He no longer could fight. His body was giving up.

Daisuke fixed his eyes on me, walking towards me I straddled my arms waiting for his embrace, but before he could reach me I saw Kalix behind him carrying a piece of thick wood, I immediately ran up to Daisuke, He saw my expression change but time ran out, Kalix hit his back multiple times, Daisuke fell down, he remained conscious, he tried to dodge every hit but couldn't.

"If I'm dying in here, I'll make sure I'm not the only one whose coming to hell" He screamed and continued to hit him, I tried to stop kalix, by attempting to take away the piece of wood, but his grip was too strong. He kicked me in my stomach, causing me to fall on the floor as well.

I tried to crawl into Daisuke, but I was loosing my vision every crawl I take extending my hand I felt his hand intertwined with mine before everything blacked out.

The multiple gun shots, and footsteps were the last thing I've heard.

-

"Should we stop by at McDonald's?" He asked me, I nodded like a child, he just let out a small laugh, "You are like a child" his eyes were on the road

I frowned, and arched my eyebrows, "I'm literally your wife, hello?" I said sarcastically, he looked at me, "that's why I married you." He leaned in, and kissed my forehead, "Love you too, but McDonald's first"