Chapter 3: Home?

(REVISED)

I felt the car bumped, I opened my eyes, The car was speeding up in the road again, I looked back, Cars were still following us, although it has lessen, half of them probably didn't had enough speed to cross.

"They are still chasing us kambe, you said they'll be gone!" Exclaimed, worry filled up my body again, "I never did, All I told you was you're not gonna die" He said, What now, what do we do?

A loud voice was heard behind us, "Daisuke Kambe, Release, Ms. Y/N we will no longer bother you, just release our main purpose" A voice coming from one of the cars that's chasing us was heard

It made my heart skip a beat. I looked at Daisuke, He looked calm, not bothered at all "I know you know something say it" I said, I have a lingering feeling this is connected to his abruptly appearance.

"I will, but not now" He said, He continued to focus on the road, acting as if there isn't war behind him.

"Are we gonna die?" I asked him so calmly, I just felt the need to ask. He did not respond, he just kept on driving, "Kambe, Answer me" I ordered him, He stayed silent.

I know he wouldn't let me die just like this.

Are you really not panicking kambe? Or are you just pretending for me to not panic more?

I heard more gunshots, then heard the tires screeched, I looked at Daisuke having a hard time stirring the wheel.

More gunshots were fired at us, and all I heard is a loud explosion and everything started to blur. My hands were intertwined with Daisuke's before everything faded to black

I woke up panting, my heart was racing, sweat was falling off my face like a waterfall, I looked at two men infront of me who looked very much confused, and concerned.

"Are you okay?" Haru broke the silence, while Daisuke handed me water. I took the water and drank it so fast, my throat felt so dry.

"Bad dream." I stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving two men looking at eachother. I stared at myself in the mirror It was just a dream

It felt like what happened yesterday, gunshots, vehicles, chasing, and mostly almost dying. I wanted to tear up, but I didn't. I washed up, and went outside of the bathroom into the living room, I forgot I'm staying at Haru's, I mean We

I was welcomed with an amazing aroma of food, "Y/N come sit and eat before you guys go" Haru said, I just nodded, and sat down beside Daisuke. We ate quietly, peacefully.

I helped Haru with the dishes. I felt Daisuke's cold stare at Haru, "I'm dating your sister Kambe." Haru raised both of his hands. I continued doing the dishes.

After I finished doing the dishes, Daisuke came up to me holding folded clothes, "Change, you've been wearing that since last night. We are going home." He said and handed me the clothes, The home he calls is no longer mine.

I'm agreeing to go with him to his house, for my safety, despite being one of the people I hid from. It's better than being caught by him

Instead of just changing I showered too, I saw feminine products on Haru's bathroom, Ah, Suzue must've been staying here too. I wonder how is she.

After I ran away I just cut myself out to everyone, fearing that they would tell my whereabouts to Kambe. I was too dumb to not realize he had connections, money, like I did. He watched over me.

I searched for freedom, I got it for 2 years, I thought I did. It was just a glimpse of freedom.

I found myself waving back at Haru who sent us off, the ride felt so long, and quiet none of us were talking.

I just watched the passing road and cars around us. It didn't take that long for us to arrive at his Mansion. He opened the door for me, I stepped out of the car, I looked at the entrance to the whole entire house, I'm back here again.

I was greeted by the same maids we had. I greeted them with a sweet smile before I went to the master's bedroom. Everything was still the same before I left, interior, placements, colors, everything.

I reached for the doorknob of the Master's Bedroom, I couldn't bring myself to twist the knob It'll resurrect more memories I've longed buried. Instead I walked to the guest room, I stayed there. I'll just ask the maids If I still have clothes on the Master's Bedroom wondering If they could get it.

I don't think I can step a foot on the Room, I heard knocking and before I could say, 'Come in' they already did, "Why are you staying in here?" Daisuke asked, "I can't bring myself to that room. Let me stay here" I replied.

He just stared at me, no words came out of his mouth, and just closed the door once again.. I slept, I felt tired. I woke up at night.

I was awoken by the knocking, and the continuous calling, "Mrs. Kambe?" A knock after knock, It never ended, I stood up and opened the door with my eyes barely open, "Mr. Kambe invited you to eat with him"

"Yeah..yeah.. I'll go down," I said, and closed the door, I yawned and looked at myself in the mirror, I look like shit.. I washed up and fixed myself before going down.

I went down, I looked over at Daisuke's plate, Untouched. He really waited, "How was your sleep?" He asked, "It's okay," I replied and started to eat my dinner. No further questions after that, We ate in peace in this large dining table.

After finishing my dinner, I stood up I was about to walk back, when he held my wrist, "Let's talk"

We walked on the garden I broke the silence, "What are we here for?" I asked, "I don't want you to leave this place anymore" He stated so fiercely.

"I don't want to be with you, We divorced, we are done, what is it that you can't understand?"

"I don't want to be with you, Our marriage was a fucked up playtime It was supposed to be like that." I looked at him, his eyes were so focused on me waiting for me to drop another word.

"It was not true, It was nothing but lies everything about it was-" I couldn't finish my sentence, my head started to ache I grabbed Daisuke's hand for support since I was about to fall, He grabbed my arm to sat me down slowly.

"I'm okay, I just need rest" I stood up once again, Leaving him standing there as I walk away.