Chapter 5: The Past

"In short you stalked me you ass?" I tried to not sound, I'm about to lose my shit. Why stalk me Kambe, when you made me feel so worthless on our days.

I looked at him straight into his eyes, his expression was still the same, he looked so Heartless. He did budge an answer, The Silence in The Room was swirling.

"So... Uhm... Y/N.. I mean't Mrs. Kambe, I only have a spare room, You gotta stay with Kambe in the Room" Haru broke the Awkward Silence, I was left in shock, holy shit.

I found myself in the room that Haru was talking about, I saw Daisuke Coming out of the Bathroom in his usual night wear, But I looked at it closely. Wait.

That was my gift, that night wear was my gift. Why is he wearing that didn't he.. threw it away?

I just shook my head maybe that's a different pair I got the thought off my mind, just laid down in the other side of the bed.

I saw Kambe, getting a comforter and a pillow, I assume he'll be sleeping in the floor? Do you hate me that much?

"What are you doing?" I asked him, "it's obvious, I'm sleeping in the floor, I know how much you don't want me near you." He replied, Ouch.. I just sighed, and decided

"I am not heartless, this is a King Sized bed, I only need a half of the bed, you take the half it's uncomfortable to sleep, in the floor." After I said it, I turned so I won't see him, I felt the bed move, like someone was getting in it. I just closed my eyes.

-
It was a normal cold day in Yokahama, My butler picked me up out of school, I admit I'm in a luxurious school yet everyone still gets shocked everytime I get picked up by a expensive limo, I just want to be a low profiled girl ugh!

I got home, I was welcomed with our maids, I admit I don't like this privileged life, I never enjoyed it, It may looked fun in others perspective, But They don't know what happens inside, They don't know how lonely and sad it is.

I went to my room, and just threw myself in the room, It was my last year in college, No friends still, Nobody wants be friends with me, I had a group of friends before, but my dad did not allowed it, he made them feel they are useless for me, and will just put a bad influence on me

The next thing I knew they ditched me, they left me in fear my dad would yell at them again, on social gatherings, I still don't have friends, nor made one, everyone was old, and things, It was not my thing.

Yet I was forced to go, and do things against my will, I couldn't fight for my beliefs, and wants. I'm like a puppet. I cannot move in my own will, not even dressed in the way I want to be.

I fixed myself, and changed my clothes into a casual one, A Gown Is a Casual Dress In here. Sigh

Brushed my hair slowly, and looked at my mirror I saw my reflection, my sad looking face. Is this The Way I'll be living as for eternity? To get controlled? I don't want that, I will fight back, Just wait

A knock on my door was heard, "Madame, Dinner Is Served Please Head Into The Dinning Room, and Greet your Father" One of the Butlers said, I heard his footsteps getting farther and farther. I assume he has left.

I brushed off some dusts on my dress, and headed into the dinning room.

I bowed to my father, "Hello, Father" I said, and Sat down next to Him, Our Dinning Room was large, It can held up to 20 people, A Room that was filled with luxury, And Bright Things, That I did not like.

Dinner was over, Me and Father were still in the table sitting, He said he has something to say.

"I want you to meet someone tomorrow, I expect you to dress neat and nicely" He said, as he cleaned his mouth with a napkin meet someone huh?

"Whom will I be meeting father?" I looked at him, as I questioned. "See The Person Tomorrow for the Answer you are seeking then, I'll head off now, Sweet Night To You" He said, and Walked out of the dinning area.

Is that person that Important that my Father won't disclose his identity? I can't guess their intentions.

I am curious for what they are gonna bring or the reason I have to meet that person.

Well all I can do now is wait for tomorrow, I got up and walked to my room, I reviewed somethings, For my upcoming Exam. In 2 days. After then, I fell asleep

It was 3pm In The Afternoon, I got dressed, I am excited for that person at the same time I am scared.

I am wearing a white dress, that has flowers on it's shoulders, my hair was curled, and I had a light make up.

I heard a knock "Good Afternoon, Madame, The Guest Is Here and Expecting your presence, Please Come Down Into the Garden. " My Butler said, I stood up and sprayed a perfume all over my body. I do not know why I am excited meeting a stranger

Is it because I was lonely and couldn't interact with anyone, So I am enjoying this moment?

I went downstairs, and walked to the garden, I saw a man in a black suit's back, He looked tall, and was Speaking to My Father.

My father saw my presence and turned his face onto me, I saw the man looked at me as well

A man that was wearing black suit, and has a thick eyebrows, and his hair was a slicked- back black hair, He looked cool?

"Ah.. Kambe, Meet my Heir, Y/N"My dad introduced me to a guy named Kambe or it's his last name?

"Y/N, Meet Daisuke Kambe, Your Future Husband." My dad said, My world was shaken.

MY HUSBAND?!?

__

" - " that slash is the warning or a signal, of the starring of the flash back.

Connect with Me

Twitter: 875TheStandard
Instagram: yooyoongii