2. The love interest

I woke up in a different bed the next day as I heard someone wake me up. I didn't felt the same linen I woke up everyday, or heard the surface noise of the vinyl I had fell asleep to. And the face above mine when my eyes opened sure wasn't one I saw everyday.

"Hey wake up" Alicia shoke me " we have to go to breakfast".

She was one of the people I made conversation with the night before, and since she was one of my roommates we got along quickly. It was strange to interact with someone my age. I was pretty comfortable with Harry by the time, but a girl my age? It was a different experience.

After getting ready, we made our way to the great hall. I was still amazed by how big it was, and how many people were around me. Crowds that big I had only seen through the screen.

Sitting at the gryffindor table, filled with breakfast food, I looked around desapointed as the search for my usual morning croissants was in vain.

I received my schedule minutes after and looked at it. Today the first class was potions with professor Snape. A person that I didn't heard beautiful things about. Aparently the marauders and the man weren't the best of friends in their time at Hogwarts.

"What's you first class?" I asked Alicia, in hopes the only person I had met could be beside me as I walked through the labyrinth of halls that the castle had.

"I have DADA. What about you?"

"Potions" I responded sadly.

"Well good luck with that" She smiled.

"Do you know where the class is?"

"I know" said a voice, a couple of seats next to her "I have a class there too right now, we could go together"

I looked at his red hair and freckles, a description I was actually very familiarised with.

"You're a Weasley aren't you?I've met your brother he's quite the character" I told him referring to Ron. He and Harry, along with Hermione, had had the craziest times at the school, they were always the center of trouble. Harry's past might of had an influence in that.

"A bit obvious isn't it?" said the boy pointing to his hair.

I accepted his offer since I knew nobody else, and so we left the table together after finishing our meal, going towards our class. We walked so much I  felt already lost after 3 turns.

"So aren't you gonna tell me your name?" I questioned the tall boy next to me.

"George Weasley, and who might you be?"

"Mars...Lupin" I hesitated to say trying not to reveal my real last name. It wasn't usual to say my last name was Lupin, but I had to manage to get in my head that in public I couldn't be a Black anymore.

"Oh I see, a teachers daughter. Tell your father that I must have good grades, it's already impressive that I attend classes."

"I don't have influence in the grades that he gives, if that's what you're thinking"

"Are you saying that he would give you a D?"

I rolled my eyes at his bluntness, I was his daughter, that didn't mean I was smart at his discipline. So I didn't respond to him as we entered the class. The room had a few tables and I noticed the cauldrons placed aboved them as well as the viles and other instruments in the shelves an closets around the room. Potions was one of the classes I was most excited about, a classic witch thing I know, I just hoped the professor wouldn't ruin it for me.

I sat on a table with George as the professor entered aggressively in the room and quickly began speaking. Everyone getting quiet in an instant, as if a noise was made he'd cut one of their fingers.