41. Best selling show

Fred's POV

Where was she?
Was the only phrase repeating itself on my mind as I ran through the dusty room full of antiques and no her.

She wasn't there.

"Fred are you certain they came here?" Harry asked with no patience.

"I am! This is impossible! They can't just disapear like this!"

I looked at him desperate. Just like when you see a scary spider in your room and then it suddenly vanishes. That makes you panic even more. Your not seeing her. You don't know what she might do.

"We should search in his office. Maybe they went there" Harry still stood there looking to nowhere as if he was frozen "Are you listening to me?"

"There! I think I've seen that cabinet before"

"What are you talking about?" I followed him as he placed a hand on the dark wood of it.

"I think I saw it once in a book. It's connected to another one. It teletranports things"

"You think they teletransported through a cabinet?!" I questioned as if it was the stupidest thing anyone had ever told me. The nerves were getting to me.

"Fred we can make magic with a stick! You are seriously questioning it?"

The cabinet. The cabinet that could perhaps save her life. And even it being just by chance, I'd take it.

So we squeazed ourselves inside. And awkwardly we waited for something to happen. I looked at Harry. We were wasting our time. But then...

...we vanished. I was sure of it when I felt my body shift strangely, Harry's eyes confirmed it.

Mars' POV

My body was red, my dress saturated in crimson and my ears filled with screams and laughs. It was as if I could hear their salty tears falling on the already wet grass.

I was living the worst nightmare of my life, and at that point I just wanted it all to end, even if that meant it would all go silent forever.

My wrists didn't have the strength to fight anymore, the rope bruises were starting to become purple and the surface of my skin had dry blood covering it, as every wound opened again, and again, and again.

And when everything stopped. Her hands were then on my dad Remus. And she hit him, throwing curses and spells, and he suffered just as bad as I did.

Tears finally fell as I accepted the reality of the present I was in. This time it was real. She had warned me, I should have done something.

My lips were swolen, my legs submitting, and the agony was so much I felt myself ascending to what the Christians called the after life. And then I hoped it really existed.

"Do you feel it Sirius? They're dying and there's nothing you can do"

Lifting my head I looked at him. I looked to the eyes I was trying to avoid, for him not to feel my pain. But then I saw, how he might of even been worse than us. I saw how broken he was, how he fought with his life against the forces that pulled him away from us.

There I wished he could break free. I wished he'd take my hand so we could run away to a distant and not known world. A peaceful farm, among the flowers that would die in the fall to appear yet again. I wished we could be trapped in that cicle of the seasons. A life made of plants, then wind and snow.

And I cried more as I looked at him and confirmed how my wishes weren't possible.

"Aunt Bellatrix..." Draco murmured in fear, but it was enough for her to hear.