22. Goodbyes

"Do you wanna drain blood out of us or something?" I shouted to the two red heads standing there smiling proudly at us.

"Yeah guys this is not funny" Lee agreed as our hairs danced in the air and our feet were grabbed by the ropes.

"Its was also not funny when our heads turned blonde. You started this, now suffer the consequences"

"What is it that we have to do?" Asked Lee with a sigh and a red face.

"First you'll stand there thinking about what you've done. Then you'll have to say something that we'll like and we let you free"

"It was still worth it" I mumbled as Lee and me tried not to laugh at the images on our heads since our lungs hurted when we did.

"So we have to compliment you? Don't you have already a high enough ego Freddie?" I said now to the twins after calming down.

"My ego likes when you compliment me" he winked in a flirty way.

Frustrated Lee started trying to get balance to reach the twins making me do the same as we became two dumb pendulums in the air.

"C'mon guys. We're gonna die without blood by the end of this" Lee expressed.

"Then just take our conditions" George said with the same smirk he and his brother had since the start.

"Fuck your conditions George. Get us out. You know you've always been the nicer twin to me. Please Georgie" I tried to persuade him.

"Ohh George isn't getting you out of this darling" Fred added memphasising his brother's name, as he cuped my upside down face in his hands.

"George is on this too" I said in the same tone he did.

"Me and George agreed you're a special case. So please turn yourself to me, and I'll let you free" he whispered as he leaned on my ear and finally stood back. My face was already red from the blood inside so there was no chance that I could blush.

"I'm so gonna get you for this Frederick"

"No no no" he sang with a finger on the air "you have to behave if you want to get out"

"Ohh yes. Please my prince. Release me from this hell" I said in a theatrical way with the back of my hand on my forehead.

"Tell me how much you like me Marsi." inside I screamed at him for calling me that but at the time all I wanted was to get out of the situation, before I passed out.

"I like you so much. You're my favourite Weasley, Freddie. Those beautiful eyes that are just as warm as a kiss from the sun. Oh dear Merlin I think I'm in the presence of God himself" I complimented him dramatically as I difficultly reached for one of his hands. The thing was all of it was true, but nobody had to know.

"Thank you so much princess. I think we should do this more often" he replied as the ropes left my ankles and I softly fell on the ground.

Me and Fred were so immersed in our world that Lee and George were no longer there. Probably Lee ran after him when he was free and I was about to do the same as I stepped off the ground and Fred started running for his life.

・❥・

It was the end of the year. The last day. And everyone headed to the train station, that was driving us back to London.

I walked alongside my friends, after saying goodbye to the teachers that were left behind. The summer was going to be so boring. I mean sure my dads and Harry were a good company but I was not excited to revive for the next months the past years of my life.