12.

"Hey were are you going?" Harry said as I passed him and the others on the common room.

"Making more sleep potion"

"Mars don't, it's not good for you anymore" he got up and stopped me.

"I don't care if it's not good for me I just... just let me go" I sighted and tried to get past him.

"It's been days. Your eyebags are bigger than the twins"

"Yeah he's right. I never should have let you keep up with this" Fred agreed with him.

"And I  should've never got that recipe for you if I knew what was going to happen. You can't stay like this for ever." Hermione joined in. I didn't say anything, they were right but I couldn't do it. It was too traumatizing just thinking of it made me through up.

The past days I hadn't slept a thing, and I was always making myself busy with something. When it wasn't with school work, it was with research to find more things about that man(uncescefully). I even distanced myself a bit from people.

"You can't continue like this Mars. I know it's hard but your destroying yourself" George added. I turned my back and ignored them I was getting to the portrait when Fred grabbed my arm forcefully making me stare at his eyes.

"Don't you think I know that? Don't you think I would like to just sleep and forget about it? Well I can't because everytime I try all I see is you dead on the floor!!" I finally said, now angry that they wouldn't understand my side. Fred stared at me intensely not letting go of my gaze as Harry began speaking

"I know Mars but were here for you. Nothing is going to happen trust me. Were here to protect you and you know that Sirius and Remus are not letting anyone touch you in the slightest. Were all safe and here with you" I soften my gaze as I looked at him. He was so good at calming me down. He himself had had terrible experiences so he always knew what to do.

A single tear left my eyes and Harry threw me into a large and comforting hug making Fred let go of me. We stayed like that for some long seconds as he freed me from his arms.

"Promise me you are going to at least try and sleep tonight"

"Fine..." I said giving in.

"She sure is if she's going to that party" Ron said "I heard it's going to be insane!" A giggle left my mouth and we made our way to the couch where they were sitting before. I sat between the twins. George had his head rested on my shoulder and we talked about the party.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked the twins.

"Ohh you'll see" they responded smirking

"Please tell me it's not Snape or something like that" They just smirked at eachother again and said nothing.

"And what are you going to wear?"

"It's a surprise" I said mischievously.

Supper time was arriving so we walked out of the common room and headed to the great hall. I was drowning on my thoughts looking at the ground, thinking about that whole diary mystery that was still undiscovered. I was still kinda off avoiding Remus, I wanted him to know that I was still mad at him for not telling or trusting me. Hermione was walking beside me complaining to Ron as she always did but I started talking

"Do you think it could really be him? That Lestrange that I found on the library?" She turned her gaze around now with her back to Ron.

"Maybe, but it really is a shot in the dark. If we think about crazy woman surely Bellatrix stands out but she isn't the only death eater that's a woman." I had told her about the matter, she and I became good friends over the time and her knowledge was also helpful.