18. Romeo, Juliet and Draco

I woke up in the middle of the night suddently. I was sweating and breathing fast.

"Mars? Are you okay?" Asked George placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm- I'm fine. I'm getting used to it"

"This is not normal. You're having this every night"

"I know" And that's when my mind started working "Do you think someone could enter your dreams? And like... control them?"

"Maybe. Do you think Bellatrix is doing this?"

"Maybe" I suddently felt pain in my stomach. It was similar to the ones I had when I was sleeping, like the cuts she did to me. I looked down to it and I had a little circle of blood staining my shirt. It was dark in the room so George didn't notice.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I announced quickly and ran out of the room.

"Shit. It's real" I said lifting my shirt up looking at the bathroom mirror. The word 'mudblood' was carved on my skin with drops of blood dripping from it.

Trembling I started pouring water on it. I wanted to make it disappear so I rubbed my hand nervously through it, even if it hurted. My eyes started watering. How is she doing this? I thought.

I placed my hand on the sink and tried to catch my breath. I almost couldn't control it. It was like I was having a panic attack, maybe I was.

I started singing the lyrics to a song my father and I used to listen, trying to calm myself down.

There's a starman waiting in the sky

I controlled my breaths as I whispered the song that somehow seemed to calm me down as I remember the moments at home with David Bowie singing in the background as my dads danced happily in the living room.

He'd like to come and meet us but he thinks he'd blow our minds

After that, silent tears fell from my eyes as I looked at the mirror again.

I washed my face ignoring my teary eyes and after badaging my cut I went back to bed, where George was still awake waiting for me.

"You okay? What took you so long?"

"Can I borrow one of your shirts. I spilled water on mine and now it's wet" Thank Godric it was dark.

George gave me his jumper with a 'G' carved on it. Each Weasley had one. I thought it was adorable and they were so comfy. They had luck to have a mother like Molly.

I stayed awake for the rest of the night. George noticed I wasn't really trying to sleep so he stayed awake with me.

"I know your tired Georgie, you can sleep, I don't mind"

"No, I'm gonna stay awake with you I insist. Do you wanna play some board game?"

And that was our night, playing board games talking and trying not to wake the others up. I was very glad I had him by my side, even if Fred wasn't.

・❥・

The next day I had decided to go to the library in the morning to search if there was some book about nightmares or spells or whatever that could help me find out what was happening.

I walked through the book smelling room. I saw Draco sitting on one of the tables in a small corner, reading a book quietly so I made my way to him.

"Hey. What are you reading?"

"None of your business" he said closing his book.

"You know if this is gonna work out you have to at least make an effort" I told him taking the book from his hands "Romeo and Juliet? Interesting that your interested in this things.There's a film about it" I added.